Thirty| Of wine and worries.

An extra long chapter just for you❤️••••••

••••••

Two days had passed since the first time you woke up, your recovery had been quick, shocking even the court herbalists that by the second day you were up and mobile. Walking around your borrowed bedroom.

You had a few bandages pressed against your skin, but instead of healing any external injuries, they were coated with smushed herbs that would help your body release the toxins of the poison better.

After you had thoroughly cleaned up, and attended to your hair which was a knotted mess you exited the room for the first time I five days.

You made your way straight to Konami and Kai who were forced to take up your duties since you were out of order. The two were in the stables, attending to the two princes' horses along with the other royal guards. "Surprise shawty!" You yelled, hopping inside the stables.

The two men turned towards you, "ZINNIA!" Konami and Kai chorused, startling the other guards there. The two rushed towards you, and in half a minute your feet were off the ground and you were being hugged tightly by two strong men. Your loose lilac dress swayed in the sudden motion.

"Aweee!" You cooed, patting their heads.

"We're so glad you're okay!" Cooed Kai.

"I was so worried." Stated Konami, unbeknownst to tight grip and your dotting vision.

"That's nice...I'm about to...die." You chocked out, the two instantly released you. By your loud gasp of air they confirmed that they had been holding you too tightly.

"Sorry about that," Konami chuckled, "sometimes we don't know our own strength."

"Yeah no shit," you said, gathering your air before dropping your shoulders. "Sorry for worrying you guys, whole time I had everything under control, I was just looking for an excuse to sleep."

Kai deadpanned, "yeah right, says the blood pool around you."

"Theatrics my friend."

"Uh-huh," the two sarcastically drawled. "But that's beside the point, have you seen his majesty?"

You nodded your head, "yeah I saw him a last night," you stated, adjusting your dress. Shirayuki had made a run to your old apartment to bring you a change of clothes from the royal attire Izana had assigned you.