Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Flo's POV

The lights gently dim, and a neon glow trims the corners of the ceiling, I for the first time noticed the other members of the band. On the drums was a stunning girl with dark skin, she radiated beauty and confidence without being intimidating, to her left was man with a small beard, curly hair, and kind eyes : who looked so gentle that a gust of wind could knock him over. Lastly the singer was a modern-day snow white with jet black hair and icy white skin. I had never seen a girl like her before, her delicate vibe contradicting with her role in the band.

As the music started, I was mesmerised by the beautiful voice serenading my ears accompanied by Adrian and his friends

As the music started, I was mesmerised by the beautiful voice serenading my ears accompanied by Adrian and his friends. As the song hit its chorus and I started to memorise the lyrics I realised why it felt so familiar. This is what Adrian had been playing in the kitchen for my flatmates. If I only I had known it was his, maybe I could have complimented him. The song finished leaving me and the rest of the room to shower them with applause. After a couple songs later and me being in a trance of watching Adrian's fingers move so delicately across the strings, someone started pulling on my hand. It was Jay. We had made our way into the kitchen, which was scattered with half empty bottles and one girl sat on the floor speaking gibberish.

"So, me and the boys decided seen as it is your first party, you should be able to have the college experience and that starts with a drink. A single drink."

Did the boys know I had never drank before? Why could I only have one? Why had the guys talked about this without me? I couldn't come up with the answers in my head. A single drink. It felt like a warning, what could go wrong if I had two? I wasn't going to test it, the boys had invited me to this party so I would follow along with what they suggested. Looking back its odd how when Tristian or Lawrence tell me to do something it feels stern and with finality to it, like a weight had been lifted and I could breathe. However, when Adrian and Jay do it had me feeling supported and guided.

Jay handed me a cup, hesitantly I took a sip, I wasn't sure what it was, but it tasted fruity with a kick. We continued sipping our drinks in the living room while the band finished their set. As Adrian finished, he came straight up to me and gave me an energetic hug lifting me up in the air. Yes, I was getting closer to the boys, but I had no idea they liked me this much, I'm finally making friends and getting on with my roommates. We soon were joined by the band and I got to know them more the drummer was called Sage, guitarist Leo and the singer Piper. The girls seemed very friendly, yet Leo kind of stood back a little.

"Come on Flo, tell us truly, are you miserable living with these guys? I can barely spend five minutes with them." Sage laughs, receiving a understanding nod from Piper.

"Actually, they have been really nice and so welcoming"

"I bet they have been verrryyyy welcoming" Piper chimed in. Which caused a small smirk out of Leo, the first emotion he had shown since finishing their last song. I wasn't quite sure to what she was referencing to, but it made the boys look nervous. As everyone chattered about a series of topics, I slipped through excusing myself to go grab some juice from the kitchen. I couldn't find anything that appealed to me but then I noticed a large punch bowl on the dining table. Grabbing a cup, I sipped the tropical drink, which did nothing but increase my thirst.

Three cups down and I still was thirsty but that was over powered by my need to pee. I hurried out of the kitchen and up the stairs. I felt myself stumbling a little bit, I guess I hadn't noticed how sleepy I must be. When I got to the bathroom, I knocked on the door.

"I'll be one second, Hun" came a high pitch voice.

A moment later a pretty blond girl stumbled out, even someone one as inexperienced as me could tell she was extremely drunk and probably needed a friend. After I went to the bathroom, I realised she was still stood outside.

"Oh do you want me to get someone for you?" I asked squatting down to her as she had sat on the floor

"Oh do you want me to get someone for you?" I asked squatting down to her as she had sat on the floor. " No, No, I'm in this sorority I just need to get to my room" She pointed to her room at the end of the hall. Holding my arm round her waist I got her to room and sat her on the plush pink bed.

"I don't think I've seen you before, who do you know here?"

"I came with my roommates, actually Adrian was in the band tonight"

"You...you couldn't mean Adrian Stone" she exasperated. Gently nodding my head unaware of the information, I was about to be given. "So, you're their new submissive?" She slurred. Submissive. What does she mean by that? The look of confusion was clearly evident on my face. "Like Kitten, Princess, blah blah blah". As the familiar pet names that only moments early warmed my heart somehow seemed cold and dirty. How did she know what they called me?

"I'm not sure I understand what you mean" I ask as I notice my vision starting to get blurry.

"Aww come on Blondie no need to be shy, the guys all fuck you right?" she giggled. The shock alone sent me spiralling however the current headache I was getting distracted me. Before I could answer the ridiculous question, I was falling.

Tristian POV

After Flo left for her drink, Leo noticeably calmed down. He always was uncomfortable around new people. Getting lost in conversation I hadn't realised the time. 20 minutes or so had passed and Flo wasn't back yet, the guys and I must have been on the same wave length as they also came to sense at the same time. We split up across the house searching for our precious girl. Room to room I went in without luck. As I came to the final bedroom, I opened hoping not to see another couple getting intimate. Although, I wish it had been. As on the floor, passed out was my beautiful Angel. Rushing over to her and scooping her up into my arms, I gathered that I was in Delilah's room. A close friend of Sage, as she was panicking in the corner, clearly drunk. 

"What Happened?"

"I don't know we were talking and suddenly she started to stumble and then fell."

"What were you talking about?" Before Delilah could tell me, the guys came running in the room. In unison they gasped .

"Someone spiked the punch bowl!"