Chapter 47

Adrian's POV

Flo told us everything, it broke my heart to know she was going through this all on her own and even worse that we didn't realise. We knew she was distant, but we just assumed that it was because of the way we reacted to texts on her phone. Never again.

She will never be hurt by anyone again; I will do everything in my power to help her heal and grow from all that has happened to her, no matter how long it takes or how hard it will be. My little Flo deserves that.

It was painfully obvious that Lawrence and Tristian were the most effective, the whole time we were at the police station , both stood by her side one of them would always have their arm round her waist while the other held her hand and stroked it with their thumb. Me and Jay on the other hand sorted every document, dealt with every police officer to try and give our princess to room to breathe, the only thing she had to do was answer a few questions and give a statement.

Once we were home , it was fairly late and Flo looked tired, I carried her into the house and took her straight to her little room. I turned on her fairy lights to not have too much light in the room and sat her down on the bed. Jay brought in a pair of pyjamas for her from her bedroom, they had clouds and a rainbow on which made a small smile rise on her face.

Leaning down to her height I looked into her eyes with a soft voice " Do you want help putting your pjs on or would you like to get dressed alone?"

Right now, she needs to choose what is best for her to get better and if that means she needs more time on her own that is totally understandable.

"Help please", her small voice was deeply upsetting I could hear that she was struggling. Gently taking off her clothes I helped her into the pjs noticing some bruising on her stomach and marks off where finger nails had been dug into her skin and dragged across. Her wrists also had bruises and scratch marks for the handcuffs he made her wear. She tensed up slightly as I pulled the shorts up which I know wasn't a reflection of me but hurt that our girlfriend now find these situations difficult.

"Do you want anyone to sleep with you tonight or would you feel better sleeping alone?"

"Please will you all stay with me?"

"Of course, we will baby, you get into bed and I will go get dressed and inform the boys".

The boys had already overheard and we getting ready for bed as well, once everyone was ready we climbed into bed next to Flo. All of us have put on pyjamas, we normally just sleep I our underwear but I'm not sure that's appropriate right now. Myself and Jay laid on either side of Flo with Lawrence and Tristian lying on the outside, I didn't question it but I knew it was because they felt more protective and wanted us all to be safe within their arms. Even though we aren't their submissives we all take care of one another.

"I love you so much" she whispered out as she placed her head on Jay's chest, I ran my hands through her blonde hair that had become dishevelled and was sticking to her forehead.

"We love you too" we all whispered back, holding her tightly knowing that nothing will ever be more important to us than she is.

She slowly fell asleep in our arms, but none of us did, we laid in silence all awake watching over and making sure she was safe. At one point I think I heard Tristian hold back a cry.

NEVER

EVER

AGAIN

"Are you okay Lawrence?" Tristian finally whispered trying not to wake Flo up.

"I should have killed him for what he did", his voice was thick and heavy. He meant it and we could feel the tension building within him.

"Flo wouldn't have wanted that", Jay replied.

"Well he would deserve it, he wasn't beaten badly enough".

"The ambulance said he is in a coma and might not wake up, I think that's pretty good" I mutter not wanting to anger Lawrence further.

"I guess, I do wish I had seen Flo stab him though. Our own little badass" he chuckled which caused Flo to stir a bit. We remained in silence for the rest of the night after that and he was right, she was incredibly strong to go through what she did.

God I love her.

------------------

Slightly shorter chapter but I just wanted to have a filler chapter before Flo starts to heal properly xx

I hope you are enjoying the story!