Chapter 59

Tristian's POV

The week dragged but now we had finally landed and ready pick up Flo, she and Mel had been giving us updates about their week, going on picnics, swimming, to farms they seemed to bond, and it was lovely to know Flo was getting more comfortable in herself and had Mel there to look after her. We thought more would have happened with them but apparently they spent the days with a new friend of Flo's.

We had spent the week training and getting out bodies and minds equipped to tackle any difficulty that might come our way, I felt stronger as a Dom and as a boyfriend. Atticus taught me things that I didn't know was possible, not just about physical strength but emotional and I'm ready to talk to Flo about my upbringing.

I know she will understand, but admitting you were abandoned by your own parents so young can make me feel a failure.

But...

She loves me and I don't need to worry about her reaction.

Jay parked the car, and I could already see our beautiful Angel jumping up and down by the door, she was so happy to see us, and we were just as happy. I could before I got out of the car she was wearing an adorable little outfit with rainbows and love hearts.

We scurried out of the car quickly and she ran straight towards us jumping into a hug, we fell back on the grass but didn't move, we squeezed her tightly missing everything about her

Her blushed cheeks, those intoxicating giggles, how she sings when she doesn't think we are listening. Everything she does is just one of a million reasons why I love her.

"There is our gorgeous Princess" Adrian yelled once we stood up, he picked her up holding her on his hip.

"Thank you for looking after her sis" Lawrence hugged his sister happy that his family got on with her so well. " She was no bother; Bunny and I had a lot of fun"

"What are you doing for the rest of the day?" Lawrence asked as Jay and I packed the car with Flo's belongings.

"I'm actually going on a date..." She muttered, embarrassed slightly.

"With Ophelia?" Flo giggled seeming overly excited.

"Maybe" Mel laughed at Flo's reaction, giving her a final hug goodbye. After pleasant goodbyes we set off back home. The whole journey she spoke about her new friend and how she is certain she is a little. We all are hoping she is Mel will be a great dominant.

The house came into view and we all missed our home, the safe space we have fallen in love with not only Flo but with each other as well. Without her help we wouldn't have realised just how much each of us mean to one another. Watching our Angel run straight into the house was so sweet, she went directly to he little room and sprawled across the fluffy carpet ready to slip into little space and play with her toys.

Our Flo.

Our Darling Girl.