Chapter 55

Discord is up and running you can message me for the link we have five channels : Everyone, Dominants, Submissives, Littles and Pets but we can add more if and when needed. Thank you for those who have joined. Amongst the chats I am also uploading educational resources so you can learn more about BDSM and learn more about your interests. Anyone is welcome it is largely subs and littles at the moment so for those switches and doms in the comments get yourself over there make it more equal ahaha. Love you guys.

Flo's Pov

The sunlight pierced through the curtains giving the room a rainbow reflection, it was mesmerising and the view out my window was calling me to explore as was Marshmallow by my feet wanting to go out. I knocked gently on to the bathroom door to find it empty so I could quickly shower and hopefully wash away my embarrassment. I still don't know if Mel had seen me, she didn't come to my bedroom, so I assume she didn't notice. I hope so.

It was just a terrible accident.

Once my body and hair was clean I started to get myself dressed for the day, my hair was tied in pigtails and my makeup was mainly just pink blush and mascara as my outfit consisted of a pink, checked pleated skirt, a white t-shirt and a pink cardigan.

I hoped I was dressed appropriately for whatever Mel had planned; I knew the boys said there was somethings organised for this week

I just had no clue what.

I trundled slowly down the stairs looking for Mel I couldn't see anything until I reached the kitchen, there was a stack of blueberry pancakes and a note.

"I'm sorry I'm not having breakfast with you, I had to quickly run to work to help out with something. Eat up bunny and I will be home soon."

That night.

After everything that happened in the maze, she kept calling me bunny. It was so sweet and kind. I needed that support when I was struggling so much.

I sat down tucking into my pancakes, swinging my legs back and forth on her extra-large chairs, I enjoyed every mouthful and washed the dishes before she came back. When I finally heard the door open I was sat watching Rugrats in the living room, but I quickly changed the channel to the weather before she walked in the room.

"Hi Flo" she called as she turned to corner.

"Hi" I muttered slightly struck by her outfit, "Y..ou look nice" I just about managed to say, letting a smile grow on her face.

She seemed more laid back today in black high waisted trousers and a white top, her hair was pulled back in a sleek ponytail and she had this ethereal confidence.