Chapter 48

Hi Lovelies, once again this chapter includes elements of DDLG and I won't tolerate any mean comments, please my nice to your fellow littles and kinky peers.

Flo's POV

The next few weeks flew by, I pushed myself into my college work and spending time with the boys, as everyday went by I was finding it difficult to go into little space. We almost were a mundane relationship, we weren't strictly following my rules and without me being feeling little or feeling sexual, we just spent quality time together.

It was nice but different.

As of right now the boys were at college and I had finished early, so I thought since the past few weeks they had been so wonderful and understanding with helping me feel better I would make them a special meal.

I pottered around the kitchen preparing the dinner and right before it was ready I slipped into a dress that Jay had bought me, it was white and covered in strawberries. Beautifully made and was the perfect gift.

Rushing back to the kitchen I could hear the car pulling up in the driveway, so I quickly plated the food up and placed it round the kitchen island

Rushing back to the kitchen I could hear the car pulling up in the driveway, so I quickly plated the food up and placed it round the kitchen island. I had already laid out glasses with sparkling apple juice and some new My melody cutlery that I ordered a few nights okay. Lastly I added a few candles and dimmed the lights so there was a romantic ambiance.

Not sure why I feel slightly nervous, but I guess my mind has been somewhere else recently, so I haven't done something like this in a while. It's like new crush nerves. I fiddled with the hem of my dress, watching the door intensely.

The door opens revealing the four boys walking in, Adrian had his guitar hanging over his shoulder, Trist was carrying a series of history books and Jay and Lawrence had heavy backpacks weighing down their shoulders.

"What is this?" Jay grinned looking around at the set up on the table. The boys dropped their belongings by the door and stepped forward into the kitchen eyeing over the meal I had made.

"I thought you deserved a nice dinner", I stared down my feet a little embarrassed they would think it was silly. The sound of footsteps echoed as someone approached me, Tristian lifted me up placing me on his hip, so I was making eye contact.

"Angel it is absolutely perfect thank you so much", He kissed all over my cheeks causing a relaxed giggle to slip through my lips.

"We should eat before it gets cold" I respond gesturing for the boys to sit and eat. They follow my behaviour and place themselves down and dig into their food.

They talk me though their day where I learn all about their upcoming exams and how they are feeling towards them. I have full faith they will succeed as they all put so much effort into school.

Throughout the meal I felt myself slipping for the first time in a while till I was almost completely in little space. It felt relaxing to experience this after so long.