Chapter 12

Flo's POV

"Before I get myself too excited darling we have one more surprise".

I'm not sure how tonight could get any better, we have visited a beautiful town went for a meal, had ice cream, what more could happen. I tilted my head to the side in confusion as to what they had planned. Adrian came up to my side and place his arm round my waist. "Look over there Princess". I turned to see what Adrian was gesturing to and to my surprise it was a yacht.

 I turned to see what Adrian was gesturing to and to my surprise it was a yacht

"Hmm, I don't get it" I bit my lip trying to understand.

"Baby girl, we are going on the boat. It's mine." Jay smiled while he explained it to me.

"Wait, really?" I turned to each one in particular with a massive grin on my face. Each nodded and moved me along so we could get aboard.

"Do you remember Mike, our uber driver from the other night? He is actually a good friend of mine and he will be Captain tonight, you are completely safe with him

"Do you remember Mike, our uber driver from the other night? He is actually a good friend of mine and he will be Captain tonight, you are completely safe with him. Normally I would pilot the boat, but I want to spend tonight with you Little one". Jay whispered kissing my forehead. Jay was definitely the most nurturing, he was sweet and kind. He knew exactly how to make me feel at ease and was in touch with his emotions. Which I adored about him.

"What does the Pretty Lady want?" Lawrence beaconed from the bar.

"I'm not sure, why don't you pick me". I blushed. I wanted to test the waters of the boys being dominant, even if it was as simple as picking my drink. I could tell Lawrence liked that as he pursed his lips together and gave a curt nod. To anyone else it might not mean much but the look in his eyes told me everything I needed to know.

Lawrence came back with a pink drink that sparkled and tasted of mango, it was a great choice, and he could tell. We sat on the top deck for about an hour chatting about our lives. Before tonight I didn't know what the boys were even doing at college.

Lawrence was studying art and was tattooing on the side, that was his dream. The way he spoke about it I could tell just how passionate he was for it. Adrian was studying music, specifically composing music, he could play 14 instruments but being in his band was his heart and soul. Tristian was a history student, with a love for ancient literature. His goal was to become a historian and interpret and decipher ancient text. Lastly Jay studied a joint course of biology and sport, specifically how the two are connected. It was clear however surfing was his favourite, which explains the wetsuit from this morning. After our chat we headed down stairs to the movie room. It was small and intimate which meant I had to sit on someone's lap, but I wasn't complaining. Seen as it was his boat I sat on Jays.

The film started and it was Who Framed Rodger Rabbit. After about half an hour I started to get fidgety, normally I would be asleep by now, I wasn't tired in the slightest, but my body was shocked as to why I was up.

"Baby girl why are you wriggling so much?" Jay breathed out, his voice deeper than usual.

"Sorry" I turned to face him now straddling him, with the rest of the guys sat to my left fixated on the movie. "I'm just not use to being up this late".

"Are you sleepy?"

"Not at all, just feel odd." I pouted.

"Baby girl don't pout like that; it makes me feel all sorts of ways" I could tell by now the boys were listening but not directly looking.

"What kind of way?" I asked nervously, anticipating his answer. Jay placed his hands on either side of my hips with a firm grip but not enough to hurt.

" Well, firstly it makes it harder not to kiss you". There was a pause in the air.

"And secondly?"

"Not yet baby girl you aren't ready for that". I could tell by now the others were looking but I was too wrapped up in the moment with Jay. Gulping I attempted to make a move.

"So if I was to pout, you would want to kiss me?" I bit my lip looking up at his as I could already tell that was a weakness for all these men.

Letting out a small groan Jay whispered in my ear , " Yes baby girl, very much so". I knew in this moment it was right. I slowly pouted out my lip and using my puppy dog eyes.

Jay placed his hand on the back of my neck and leaned in, placing our lips together. It was beautiful our lips danced in time together, passionate but soft. As we pulled away I blushed as the realisation sat in that the others had been watching that interaction the whole time. They all looked stunned yet impressed. However, I could tell they were turned on by their dark eyes and trying to cover their laps.

I stood off Jays lap causing a frown and a look of confusion. Although I was knew to dating and everything that came along with it, I knew how I felt, and I think they felt the same. With my new found confidence I sat on Lawrence's lap and kissed him, it took him by surprise, but he quickly sunk into the kiss, gripping me as if he didn't want me to go. Once the kissed had finished I moved to Adrian, kissing him with as much fire and passion as I had the others, as I started to notice the growing dampness between my legs.

Shyly getting off hoping nobody notices I sat Tristan's lap. Before I can kiss him leans into to whisper. "Don't think I haven't noticed that you are dripping wet baby". I blushed scared that they would find me gross. Before the thoughts could grow any more Tristian smashed his lips into mine a bit harsher than the rest but still trying to be gentle with me. As we finished he whispered again, "Next time I will taste you elsewhere". Unsure of what he meant I nodded slowly which caused a chuckle from all the men.

The movie was finishing, and I was finally getting sleepy. I curled up in Adrian's arms and dozed off into a blissful sleep feeling safe but still without release from my growing pool in my core.