Chapter 57

Hi guys before this chapter there is a few things I want to address, firstly I know there is a big divide on what people want to happen between Mel and Flo and that is great that you have strong opinions I love it. However, whatever does happen or doesn't she isn't cheating. Okay. A lot of time in kink people explore with multiple "Play partners" or "scene partners". For fiction purposes mine was different to a real situation. There would be a large discussion with all members, it would be planned, discussed, maybe even over a contract detailing limits and safewords etc. Not everyone in kink wants to explore with multiple partners and there is many people who are monogamous and can be possessive over their partners which is also 100% okay. Whatever Flo does is a reflection of what a real person might decide so be kind.

Secondly there will be no incest. I don't think I need to explain why. There will be no sex between Lawrence and Mel because they are in fact siblings . Taboo kinks are totally okay, if they are practiced legally e.g. roleplay, although if these characters interacted it isn't role play it is an illegal sexual encounter.

Thirdly, sorry this is such a long introduction. I saw a couple comments unhappy with my phrasing of "Jesus Fucking Christ", now I am sorry if I have offended anyone that was not my intention although I am going to explain why I used it.  I grew up and went to an all girls catholic school, although I'm not religious I have a lot of respect for all religions. However where I grew up in north East England people say things like "Jesus Christ", "Oh Fucking God" etc not everyone but in my area they did. So it is something that I am surrounded by. But the final reason why it was included was because this is a kink story. With polygamy, BDSM, sexually explicit content, taboos etc.

Without being disrespectable none of the those are supported by Christianity now in my opinion you can be religious and 1000000% into kink. Its totally okay and your religion and your sexuality are valid and important. Historically though they are not supported by Christianity so for me to remove words that could be blasphemous I would feel like I would need to remove the whole story because none of it aligns with religion.

I hope that makes sense and once again I do not intend on offending anyone this is just my personal beliefs as the writer of this story.

Now Lets get on with the chapter.

Mel's Pov

As I closed the door to the bedroom I heard those words slip from her lips. "Goodnight Daddy". She soon fell into a sweet slumber and I could hear small snoring from behind the door.

Now making my own way back to my room, it felt empty and that precious light that shone from Flo was not here.

Sometimes I couldn't fathom her adorable nature, she blushes at the smallest of compliments and adores every animal that she sees. She melts when tasting good food and constantly swings her legs when she sits on chairs. She was sweet and this will give me a great chance to get to know her better.

Even more importantly I will learn about being a caregiver, It didn't take me long to notice my brothers didn't have a typically "normal" lifestyle. Once I got a little confidence I asked them about it and they explained it to me. It seemed as if everything in my life that was missing had just been handed to me, that is what I wanted, I wanted to care for someone, cherish them, help them grown and be the best version of themselves.

I want to make somebody happy.

I woke Flo up early this morning and made her another stack of blueberry pancakes as she loved them so much yesterday, she was so polite the whole time and seemed to be in a good mood this morning.

"Bunny, I thought maybe today you could explore the nearby town on your own , there is a lot to do and work has asked me to go in for a couple of hours. I did take the week off for your visit but they are struggling without me" I signed not wanting to disappoint her.