Chapter 31

Hi Guys, this chapter contains sexually explicit content so if you don't want to read stop at the ******
Flo's POV

As I was waking up slowly I could hear voices around me. I started to open my eyes and sit up, on the other side of the room was Leo in Lawrence's arms crying, everyone was facing them and hadn't seen that I had woken up. They were talking about me while Leo explained why he didn't mean the hurtful things he said.

"I have a crush on her".

Oh.

OH!

"Leo?" I called out with a croaky voice.

"Shit" He muttered causing stern looks from his dominants.

"Hey Princess, are you hungry?" Adrian asked while Leo was being passed to Piper. "Yes please, Can I have some pasta?"

"Of course," As he was leaving I shouted back , "And some for Leo please. No basil though he is allergic". After spending the past few days with him I hadn't realized how much information I had picked up he was what I imagined a best friend being. I wanted to be best friends, after this trip I could see us having sleepovers, going shopping playing Mario kart. Everything. I wanted his friendship.

"Flo I'm so sorry", Leo stopped himself from crying to apologise to me, while Piper bringing him over to sit on the couch with me.

"I think you are really pretty, and I didn't want to upset my doms or yours and would never want you to be uncomfortable".

"Sweetie did you think we would be angry?" Sage asked holding his hand in hers.

"Well maybe I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings. I Love you so much".

"We love you too honey, it's completely okay to have a crush on someone, it's normal."

"Leo, thank you for telling me" I hugged him in a warm embrace causing a sigh of relief to come from his mouth. I looked over at the boys, it was just Jay and Tristian as the others were making something to eat. Jay sent us a smile as he usual did, however in Trist's eyes burned jealous, possession and hunger. Piper noticed this and picked up Leo who was too deep in little space to realise.

"We will see you when food is ready, give you guys a little alone time". Off they went into the kitchen to help the others.

"Angel, how do you feel?" Tristan's voice was low and sent tingles up my body.

"Good, I'm glad Leo is my friend".

"Hmm and that's how it will stay Darling". His possessive nature was very evident, his eyes burned into mine which, was unusual as we had a relationship with multiple people.

But

He cared for Leo and confessing his attraction to me couldn't have been easy to hear, even if Leo wasn't going to act on it. Knowing he felt that way brought out something in him. Stalking over towards me he leaned down to my height where I was sat on the couch. Tangling his hand in my hair he pulled me in, his kiss intoxicating me instantly.

Abruptly the kissing ended, Jay had his arm on Tristian shoulder and had pulled him back.

"She isn't ready yet, she needs time to heal". He gestured to my damaged leg. Tris kissed me on the fore head standing up knowing that I wouldn't be able to keep up with him.

"It doesn't mean you can't help each other." I whispered partially hoping they heard it the other half hoping they didn't.

"What was that little one?" Jay mocked me wanting to hear it again.

"You could help each other".

********
Jay and Tristian stepped closer to each other, so they were face to face, Tris smirked and looked at me from the corner of my eye knowing too well how aroused I was by them competing for dominance. Without hesitation they kissed, it was heated and filled with passion the same way Tristian had kiss me merely seconds ago. Jay hands slipped Trist's top off exposing his toned stomach and beautiful tattoo that was on his left side. It was a blue moth and stood out against his black tattoos.

 Jay trailed his hands down his stomach lowering himself as well, till he reached his knees

Tristian locked eyes with me as he slowly unbuckled his belt, throwing to the floor. Jay took the zipper in his hand pulling it down to relieve Trist's cock.

"Baby girl, are you enjoying this?" Jay turned to me pointing out what was evidently clear. Trist stood still mentally making me keep eye contact as he moved his hand up and down his cock.

"Yes" Was all I managed to muster out. Low chuckles came from the men but was cut short by Tristan gripping Jays hair. Causing a rough groan to come from Jay, something so different to his kind and calming aura. The boys locked eyes before Jay took Tristian into his mouth.

Jay bobbed his head up and down, while keeping a perfect kneeling position, it didn't take long before Tristian was thrusting hard into his mouth, leaving no room for air.

"Princess food is ready, we made enough for everyone".

That was background noise , to the orgasmic groans coming from Tristian, which only turned me on more. Jay's eyes were watering but he was not holding back in any way.

"Do we have to come and get you guys?" Lawrence shouted through, causing me and Jay to pause.

"One second we are coming" Trist's shouted back with a smirk, us knowing there was a second meaning. In a matter of seconds and few slow hard thrusts Tristian was cumming into Jay's mouth with a low groan. They shared a final kiss.
As we walked back to the kitchen before we entered I was grabbed by the throat and pushed against a wall shockingly by Jay.

"Don't forget Baby Girl. You belong to us".