Chapter 46

Trigger Warning- This chapters alludes to sexual assault and has scenes of violence. If this might affect you I suggest you stop reading. This is the final one so happy times will be coming soon for Flo and the boys.

Flo's POV

Jaxon pulled up to a large estate, a modern mansion to say the least, black and sleek like an impenetrable fortress. The car stopped in front of the door way, a dark archway beckoning me to my inevitable doom. He pulled open my door and unlatch the handcuffs that were cutting into my wrists, dragging me up towards the home.

Once inside the lights were dim so I could barely look around but what I could see was gigantic artwork covering the white walls, everything seemed slightly dusty as if nobody lived here. Jaxon pulled me towards a staircase leading down stairs, till finally I stood in a black abyss, my other senses heightened. I was pushed to the floor and latched to something with the handcuffs, I had no clue what, but the ground was cold and rough against my bare legs.

"Where am I?" I whisper out letting tears gently flow down my cheeks, wishing I had told the boys, maybe we could have all been safe.

I guess it's too late now.

"Shhh pup, just a minute" he snapped at me, his voice thick with venom unusual to his regular soft tone with only me. Suddenly the lights were flicked on instantly hurting my eyes causing me to shut them. Slowly I pierced open my eyes, getting use to the sudden change in light.

The room was a pale-yellow colour, there was an uncomfortable looking bed and a broken radiator which was what I was cuffed to. On one wall there was disgusting yellow floral wallpaper that was peeling off showing a damp spot behind it. The concrete floor had old red stains that turned my stomach. Jaxon pulled open a cupboard to reveal a collection of equipment, including whips, paddles, floggers, and canes. Some things I was eventually going to experience safely with the boys, most likely Tristian but I have a rotten feeling I will feel them tonight.

Out from the closet Jaxon grabbed a backpack, it was white and had pink sparkles, which seemed unusual compared to the rest of the room.

"In here is clothing for you to change in to, I'm going to shower, when I come back you will be dressed and kneeling ready for me. Understand?", His voice left no room to argue and genuinely shook me to my core.

After a couple of seconds of silence Jaxon grabbed my hair pulling me up so I could look into his eyes, his grip was rough and painful I could tell he was doing it incorrectly. "Answer me when I'm speaking to you!" His voice shook the ground making me legs feel weak.

"Yes Daddy" I sobbed out in pain. He let go of my blonde curls and unlocked my handcuffs and left me alone in the room, locking it behind him.

I looked down at my wrists which had been bruised and were tender to the touch, it ached as if it was sprained from being yanked roughly.

The backpack was left on the stained floor which I picked up to uncover what blue eyes wanted me to change into. It was a baby pink sheer dress, with floral patterns decorating the fabric. Undressing quickly, I slip it over my head and stand looking into the small mirror attached to the wall. The dress exposed my pale legs and didn't cover much of my chest, it was pretty but in no world would I feel comfortable wearing this in front of Jaxon.

Fuck this!

Fuck this!

No way am I going to let this happen.

I pull apart every inch of the room looking for some way to escape, but there was no window and no spare key.

I was stuck until he came back, but I do have a cupboard filled with equipment some that could cause lots of damage. Refilling through the messy collection of toys I stumble across a black box. Carefully taking off the lid I uncover a selection of knives.

Jackpot!

Grabbing the largest one I hide it in the band of my underwear, waiting patiently for him to come back.

After a short while I hear footsteps coming down the stair case, I kneel on the ground the way the boys had taught me and hold my head down.

I see large feet step into the room and walk towards me, rough hand runs through my hair , eventually pulling it so I am looking up at him.

"Very pretty pup, exactly how I want you, now I'm going to tie you to the bed, and we can start having fun. I will not stop until I am fulfilled it doesn't matter if you scream and cy, even try to use whatever safe words you and those boys made up. Daddy will not stop".

This man has no redeemable qualities normally there is some good in people even if it's right below the surface, in him there was none.

"Yes Daddy" I whimper out averting my gaze from him before I start to cry, as he turns round to look for rope I realise now is my time.

I pull the knife from my underwear and ram it into the back of his thigh, a large groan comes from him as he buckles to the floor.

Lifting from my knees I run up the stairs trying to find my way out. "You little bitch" I hear shouted behind me but I don't stop to see if he is following I keep running, down the hall till I reach the front door.

The sky is pitch black which normally would scare me but right now it was perfect to hide in. I sprint for the gate to get of the large amounts of land, quickly looking behind me I see at the door Jaxon panting in pain , blood dripping down his leg, he yanks the knife out before chasing back after me.

I turn back round and keep running, never have I ever been so desperate for safety, the atmosphere is blurry, and I can barely see in front of me but finally I stop when I see two sets of headlights coming this way. Two familiar cars pulls up and I fall to the ground in tears when I realises who is it.

The boys rush out of Tristian's car and swoop me up into their arms, holding me tightly, I feel their tears against my cold skin.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I cry into their t-shirts, Lawrence stroking my hair and Jay taking me to place me on his hips so I can look at all the boys in the face.

"Don't Princess you have absolutely no need to be sorry, we are sorry that we didn't know what was happening" Adrian answered his voice staying strong, but his eyes filled with tears.

The other car belonged to Chris; he was stood by Tristian watching the estate gate. There in front of us, stood Jaxon, now barely standing from the blood loss and horror filling his face when he sees the boys. Chris walks over to him as if he is about to grab him in time for the police to come.

"Chris stop!" Lawrence shouted, "Let me deal with him" Lawrence let go of my hair and stepped towards the bulky bleeding man.

In the distance the sound of a siren came rushing from afar signalising we all were rescued. Jay put me in the car to shield me from what was happening outside, but I heard it every punch, every kick, every grunt in pain.

My poor boys better not be getting hurt, I pry open to door to see if the need help only for it to be shut instantly and the boys climb into the car with me. All spotless but their knuckles.

Silence.

We sit until the police pull up , Chris informing them what had happened, and  of course I have to be questioned but right now I'm safe with my guys.