Chapter 4

Adrian's POV

After Tristian came back from putting Flo to bed, we all sat in silence for about 10 minutes. We all knew exactly what each other was thinking. "She fell asleep before I even got her into her bed" Tristian finally spoke. Me and Jay nodded in approval. Obviously, Lawrence was ready to talk.

"Fuck, she is doing something to my brain." He wasn't wrong just the slight hold I had on her thighs tonight made my mind wander and stomach stir. Her little pyjamas didn't leave much to the imagination either, the way it curved round her petite body and perky breasts. I leaned my head back trying not to think about her after only knowing her a day. Jay's voice broke my thoughts "You alright mate?" I straighten up " I can't get the sight of her in those pjs out of my head" My smirk was plastered across my fast and each guy had the same thought. As it was now 4am we decided to head to bed, we would be up in 3 hours for college anyway.

Flo's POV

I hated waking up I loved to be all cuddled up in bed with a stuffie, but as the sun crept through the window, I knew it wouldn't be so comfortable soon once the heat found its way in. Getting out of bed I grabbed my towel and toiletries and headed to the bathroom, I gently knocked and when no one answered I entered, luckily the bathroom was empty. Stripping off I started the shower and waited to the water turned warm. Once under the stream of water my mind wandered as I heard music coming from one of the boy's rooms. I was so distracted I didn't hear a knock on the door as I swayed my hips to the beat.

"Oh Fuck Flo" Lawrence groaned turning round. I yelped at the intrusion and fright I got. I had never been naked in front of anyone and here I was on full display for him to see. "Sorry, I knocked when no one said anything I came in" He explained with his back to me.
Seconds later I heard Jay running down the hall shouting " is Flo okay I heard her scream?" Lawrence rushed out to stop another roommate from seeing me so vulnerable and with that he shut the door. I hurried my shower and scurried across the hall in my towel as fast as possible. Once I arrived into my room I started to calm down.

I picked a black bra and panties that said good girl across the bum. On top of that I wore a white skirt with a blue jumper which had a white frilly collar. 

Tying my hair into space buns and applying some makeup I grabbed my bag for college

Tying my hair into space buns and applying some makeup I grabbed my bag for college. After the embarrassment of what happened in the bathroom, I don't think I ever wanted to look Lawrence in the eyes again.

Without looking up to see who was in the room I started making some toast before I had to head to my first class. "You don't have to be nervous around me" Lawrence spoke, I could tell that he must be stood right behind me by the breath on the back of my neck.

"It was an accident its okay" I fumbled with my fingers as I felt him step back. "What was an accident?" Tristian interrupted as he walked in the kitchen. Before I could say anything to the 4 boys stood around me, Lawrence cocked a smile to see what I would say. For some reason deep down, I didn't want to lie to them " Umm, well Lawrence caught me in the shower this morning" I whispered as I looked at the floor.

Adrian chuckled "Lucky Lawrence, I guess I will have to get up earlier next time" I was shocked at how forward he could be and out of nowhere I was filled with courage. "Maybe if your music wasn't so loud, I could hear a knock at the door" I huffed. Adrian stepped closer to me, I looked up as he towered about a foot above my head. As he put both hands on the counter behind me locking me in his arms. He didn't say anything just looked at me, I felt so small and powerless. The dominance of these four men, who could completely over power me with one look strangely made me tingle. Each one looked at me with an expression I had never seen before and I think it was lust.

Snapping out my daydream I realised the time and I didn't want to be late for my first day. I ducked under Adrian's arm knowing that maybe wasn't the best idea. As I scurried away my shoe lace became undone and I tripped. Landing on my already cut knee, my eyes started to stream. I was in so much pain I hadn't realised my skirt had flipped up at the back as I rested on all fours revealing my good girl panties to the four horny men. Unlike last night nobody came rushing to help me, as a slightly turned my head, they all were stuck in their tracks looking at my behind, bringing attention to my skirt situation. I quickly sorted it out and left as fast as possible and off I went in my car.

I have been there for less then 24 hrs and they have seen me in my pjs, one nearly saw me fully naked and all four saw my panties. I internally groaned as I thought about how awkward tonight would be, should I even go back there if this is what everyday will be like? What about if they bring fuck buddies over or when I bring a girlfriend or boyfriend over? How could I possibly lose my virginity in a house filled with guys? No partner would want to step foot inside. As all these questions ran round my head, I pushed them back to think about later. I needed to focus on my first day.