Chapter 23

I love reading your thirsty comments about the hot dads, I agree. So here is another one. I hope you enjoy my lovelies x

Flo's POV

He was attractive, and screamed luxury. Visually the complete opposite of the blond Adrian, he had dark hair, to match his dark beard and wore an expensive suit, he seemed fairly young for being a father and so successful.

 Visually the complete opposite of the blond Adrian, he had dark hair, to match his dark beard and wore an expensive suit, he seemed fairly young for being a father and so successful

"Hello Father" Adrian embraced his Dad and each one of the guys gave him a friendly hug.

"So you are the girl who has my son's heart. I'm Christopher and you must be Flo" He leaned down looking at me giving me a nurturing kiss on the cheek, causing a blush at his comment. Had I really captured Adrian's heart the way his Dad described.

"It's nice to meet you" I answered smiling trying to seem confident.

"You are right Adrian she is beautiful. Now Peach sit down, put your seatbelt on and we will get you a drink. What would you like?"

"Apple Juice please" Christopher nodded his head and went to the bar. Adrian and his Dad were remarkably similar and seemed to have a good relationship, although I was envious that I didn't have that I was glad that he did.

"So Flo. Tell me about yourself". The flight started up and I noticeable tensed up I had no idea what to expect.

"Peach, you are safe I wouldn't put you in any danger and I don't think your boys would let me" he chuckled, I still can't believe how accepting Lawrence's family were and now Adrian's. They all made me feel comfortable and I felt unjudged telling him about myself.

"I'm from Utah and moved to study English Literature, I'm an only child and moving to California was a big deal for me. There was a mistake with college which is how I found myself living with these guys. Currently I dance on the side at college and I'm thinking about next year doing a joint course of English and Dance. My favourite colour is pink and I'm 19" Chris smiled at as I ran though facts about myself, with genuine delight.

"Woah woah woah 19, when did that happen?" Lawrence butted in. "When was your birthday?"

"Ummm" shit I was hoping they wouldn't pick up on that.

"Today" I whispered looking at Christopher for help, but he smiled knowing all to well what the boys were like.

"Today!" They all gasped out. "Why didn't you mention anything Princess?" Adrian asked with puppy dog eyes.

"I don't really like my birthday".

"We are going change that." Tristian said with absolutely certainty, so I didn't argue I just sipped on my juice and nodded my head. I noticed a smile that Christopher sent Adrian's way which seemed odd, as if I shouldn't have seen it.

After being on the flight for 2 hours a stewardess came out of no where and gave us something to eat, the boys all were given a caprese salad which looked great but wasn't really what I was in the mood for. The lady grabs a small tray underneath her cart pulling out the cutest burger in the shape of Rilakkuma and a couple slices of orange. My eyes lit up and I instantly wiggled with delight. Every bite was delicious, how did Chris know that I would want something like this. Maybe the boys helped plan it.

"Did you enjoy your food?" Chris asked passing me a cupcake from a stand at the bar a few hours after our meal

"Yes sir, thank you it was great". I looked at the pretty cupcake and it had my name in swirly writing on top, although I was just on a plane this was the best birthday I have ever had, and I still don't know where I am going.

"What type of work do you do?"

"I'm a CEO of a pharmaceutical company".

"So, like Medicine?
"Yes Peach, we produce and transport medicine to counties and families that can't afford it." Damn the boys all seemed to have the kindest of families. Maybe mine would tarnish their happiness. Sitting here accepting all their luxury and yesterday the boys had to listen to my Dad shout at me about how disgusting I was.

"Something wrong?" Chris picked up on my moment of vulnerability.

"Oh no, I'm just not use to so much kindness, you all are such nice people".

"Peach let me tell you this while the boys are sleeping. I understand that this is a lot for one person to take in, this lifestyle." He paused briefly almost as if there was a double meaning. "There will be moments where you might not feel deserving of love, money or respect but your do... your boyfriends, they think the world of you. Obviously, I love Adrian, but they all are like sons to me and I know that you are special."

My eyes filled with tears of happiness and I hugged Chris quickly before things got awkward.

"Thank you, I care about them so much and I get in my head sometimes."

"You don't need to peach it's clear that they lov....."

"Mr Stone, we will be landing shortly" came from the pilot's speaker interrupting what Christopher was saying. Causing the boys to wake up from their naps. Tris helped me put my seatbelt on and went back to his seat. The plan sped up as we came in for landing and my first flight was a success.

"So where are we?" I looked out of the window to find snow covered mountains, it was like a story book, soothing me instantly.

"We are in Norway Baby girl".