Chapter 11

Tristan POV

"I'm a virgin"

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. Act cool, play it off as if you are not dying to marvel at the beauty sitting in front of you.

"Thank you Baby girl, for telling us, there is nothing wrong with that we would never judge you" Jay entwined his fingers with Flo's as he confirmed what we all thought. I already knew that I was going to have to be gentle with her but seen as she is so innocent I was going to have to be really careful. As much as I want to touch every inch of her body and make it mine, leaving marks against her pale skin to show that she belonged to us.

That would have to wait. I cared for this girl, she consumed my heart with her little laugh and smile, the way she scurried away when she knew she was teasing us, her ability to sneak up on anybody. She truly was remarkable.

I interjected " Angel, how about tonight we take you out?"

Her eyes beamed with excitement as she bounced up and down. "Yes, yes please" She begged sending feelings of happiness rather than lust which just confirmed my feelings for her once again. We all are falling for her.

Flo's POV

After my chat with the boys, I was left feeling content, yes I was excited , and nervous but I felt more secure than anything. All throughout my childhood I struggled to feel safe, people always came in and out my life it was hard to know who I could trust and connect with because they could be gone any minute. That seems like distant memories now, I know I can trust them, I don't need to worry about connecting with them. I'm safe.

My day goes by slowly as I finish my assigned work, I was too excited for tonight to think about anything else. The boys were taking me out. Like properly taking me out. They wouldn't tell me where we were going just to dress up and be myself.

I started by curling my hair then tying half up into space buns, my plan for my outfit was to be myself but a little more grown up. As I don't know where we are going I don't want to stick out too much.

As I was shading in my pink eyeshadow, I thought back to that boy I had met outside the dance class

As I was shading in my pink eyeshadow, I thought back to that boy I had met outside the dance class. The first amateur class was starting tomorrow, over the past few days my confidence was growing bit by bit. Maybe I could actually go to a class or even join if I'm good enough.

Examining my body in my mirror, I knew I was ready. I wore a black turtleneck with a black and white tartan skirt and black thigh highs. Underneath was a sheer matching bra and panties that were covered in baby blue petals.