Chapter 53

Flo's POV

"Babygirl how would you feel about staying with Mel for a week? Jay asked followed by complete silence from the boys. I tilted my head in confusion as to why I would need to stay there.

" Why Papa?"

"Me and the boys have to go on a trip and unfortunately we can't take you with us", he signed looking disappointed.

"Where are you going?"

"We have to go help with my dad's work, in New York" Adrian interrupted a little too quickly as if it wasn't the complete truth.

I was told that they were leaving on Monday, I was allowed to stay here by myself if I wanted but none of us liked that idea. So, I agreed to stay with Mel. I do like her after all, but I can get nervous around her.

She is this strong, beautiful woman that is so naturally dominating and that makes me slip into little space whenever I'm around her.

I have no fear in being away from the boys , obviously I will miss them, but I know that whatever they are keeping from me will be for a reason.

I trust them completely.

Over the next day the boys packed their suitcases and I packed mine, making sure I had plenty of clothes and things to keep me entertained so I wouldn't bug Mel too much. Her home was about an hour away so the boys were dropping me off tonight so they could get back home for their early flight tomorrow. I would have stayed with Dylan but him and Niya had plans already for the week and wouldn't have much spare time. They boys made it seem as if they plans we quite last minute so I couldn't really complain that they only asked with short notice. It was around 5pm and the boys said we had to leave soon in case there was traffic. I wasn't quite sure what to wear for seeing Mel so I wore a pink skirt and love heart patterned top. In the past she has seen me in little space and has cared for me, but I think it was a one-time thing.

I would never want to put her in a position where she felt I was a burden rather than just a guest

We listened to the Wicked soundtrack on the way as my musical interests were finally reaching the boys. It took me a moment to notice we had pulled up to a small cottage in the middle of nowhere. It was super pretty like something Sleeping Beauty would live in. They boys started to get out of the car, so I assume this is Mel's home. Adrian held my hand while Trist got my suitcase from the trunk.