Chapter 22

Flo's POV

"You disgust me", was the last thing my Dad said before leaving, I put my foot in it again. I deserve to feel this way I upset him and reminded him of my mother. As I sobbed Tris rocked me on his lap as Jay wrapped the blanket around me and put my favourite stuffie in my arms, a pink Rilakkuma with cherry blossom detail named Sherbet. My tears-stained Tristian shirt that felt cold against my cheek.

"Darling don't listen to him he doesn't understand this type of relationship" Tristan stroked my hair soothing me, "Baby girl he said things that weren't true and have no right being in your little mind"

"Darling don't listen to him he doesn't understand this type of relationship" Tristan stroked my hair soothing me, "Baby girl he said things that weren't true and have no right being in your little mind". Jay put some fuzzy socks on my feet which always cheered me up.

"Thank You" I hiccupped. Lawrence and Adrian walked in the room looking disappointed but smiled when they saw me and that I had calmed down slightly.

"Do you wanna talk about it love bug?" Adrian asked which I appreciated that I had the choice as growing up if something was wrong I had to speak I couldn't have my own space but even if I did speak normally I was called ungrateful and selfish.

"My mother, she left my dad a long time ago for another man, I don't really remember her that much, but I know that my dad hated her for leaving us. She hurt him so much and I guess seeing me in any relationship reminds him of her. That's where my name comes from, Florence after where my parents met. They were students traveling, my mother was from England but came over after only knowing my dad one month. True love they called it. Obviously, they were wrong, they started to fight and thought a baby might help. That's where I came into the picture. I miss her, despite her not wanting me.  Although I could never say that to my Dad. She found the actually love of her life, some man from her home town and moved back to England. She doesn't even know what I look like now. My Dad lost all of his happiness and I think blames me for her actions"

The boys didn't need to say anything they held me that night and we shared a bed. It was intimate, there wasn't anything sexual about our embrace it was dare I say Love. However hard today was hearing my Dad say such awful things, I knew he was wrong. For the first time I felt genuinely happy and truly cared for. My whole up bringing I felt disconnected from him , I didn't long for a high school romance either it seemed a waste of time. The problem was I wanted to share my love with more than one person, I couldn't hurt someone one wanted their one and only when I wanted to cherish multiple. I was always a fool for having a big heart.

Next Day

When I woke up Tris, and Jay were in the bed, and the smell of pancakes came from the kitchen. I snuggled closer to the boys pretending I was asleep as I could hear they were having a conversation about what toppings to have on their breakfast which I found adorable. "Flo Baby girl are you awake?" Jay peeled back the blanket, although I wanted to stay like this I couldn't stop the smile spreading across my face. "There is our Angel" Tris lifted me up to face him and Jay brushed my hair.

"How are you feeling this morning Little one" Jay kissed me on the cheek.

"Good Papa" I yawned. Adrian walked through the door picking me up and carrying me to the kitchen.