Chapter 52

Jay's POV

"She is having her first tantrum" Lawrence announced as he follow Flo to her little room.

He knocked on the door multiple times and she did not respond, "I'm coming in", he opened the door myself and Tristian followed behind him to see what was wrong.

Lawrence said nothing to Flo, he went straight over her to her desk placing lined paper and a pen down.

"Kitten sit" He ordered Flo suddenly sensing that Lawrence would not take no for an answer she obeyed.

"If you want to misbehave I will treat you like it. You will write ' I will not shout at Daddy ' one hundred times on this piece of paper and on this piece you will write one hundred times 'I will be nice to my friends'. If your handwriting becomes messy or it is rushed I will make you do it again. "

"But Daddy I didn't mean to hurt him we were just playing",

"Kitten... that is okay but when we hurt someone we have to apologise" he said stroking her hair to calm down the tears that were brimming in her eyes.

"Yes Daddy" she sniffled grabbing the pen and starting her punishment. Myself and Tristian left, as Lawrence observed her punishment.

We started to speak once we were out of hearing distance.

"I think he handled that really well" Tristian said pulling out a can of coke from the fridge for us both. As we sat to take a drink Adrian walked in with cupcakes that he went to buy Flo for after her playdate.

"Hiya , are they back yet?" He asked a cute smile placed on his lips.

"Oh yes" I laughed " Flo is writing lines currently",

"Why what happened?" He asked placing the cupcakes on the counter, they had pink glitter sprinkles and a singular black one I assumed for Law.

"She had a tantrum at Dylan's today, something about a play fight with Leo. Lawrence will explain later right now he is watching over her, she seemed quite bratty when she stormed in." Tristian said passing Adrian a drink.

"How is she feeling now?"

"She seems to have calmed down, but we will just have to check on her once she is finished."

We all sat down on the couch waiting for Flo and Lawrence to be finished in the mean time Adrian was revising for an exam and I was playing with Tristian's hair. His head was placed on my lap while he dosed in and out of a nap my fingers occasionally running through his hair.

He stirred at the sounds of small footsteps coming into the living room followed by louder ones.

A tired Flo stood holding her sheets of paper in one hand and with her other hand she was sucking her thumb. Slowly walking over to us she handed us the sheets of paper.

"Sorry I was bratty" she whispered.

"It's okay Darling, thank you for apologising" Tristian wrapped his arms round her waist pulling her onto the sofa with us.

I kept quiet for a few minutes before I asked a question me and the boys have been meaning to ask Flo for a little while now.

"Babygirl, how would you feel about staying with Mel for a week?"

-----------------------

Sorry this is such a short chapter I just want to get this filler chapter up so I can start writing what I have planned next.

Will Flo stay with Mel for a week?

Where will the boys be?

How will Mel feel with Flo in her own home?

Thanks Dolls!!!!