Chapter 18

THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL CONTENT IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE OR DON'T WISH TO READ STOP AT THE ********
-Edit : I just want to ask people in the comments to not hate on certain dynamics or titles. You may not like something but there is real people who use these and that is why I included them. So lets be kink positive  xxx
Edit 2- Although I have taken a break from writing I still get comments daily about Jays titles and I'm sick of it. Everyone is chill with Daddy or Papi despite people calling there fathers that. But papa is unacceptable because a some of you use that. It is no different.  You can read it as something else but refrain from leaving nasty comments. I'm sick to see so many people who say they are in the lifestyle shit on other peoples dynamics 🙄

----

By the time we were home it was three pm and I was already so sleepy. Obviously being carried in, as it had just become normal for us now. "Baby girl come on you can't sleep now, or you won't sleep tonight". I groaned into his shirt even though I know he is right. Jay let me go so I was now in the living room, saddened by the loss of his touch.

"Princess, can we speak to you for a moment?" Adrian sat down on the sofa followed by the rest of the boys.

"Yeah of course." I sat down as well worried as to the seriousness in his voice. " As you know we all really like you". He stroked my knee to calm me down.

Jay now taking over from Adrian. "Baby girl, we have been thinking about this and we would like to ask you to be our submissive. Only if you are comfortable and we can test it out before anything is official. There is no pressure to say yes, it's a lot to ask". I was shocked that they wanted to make the move with me. Looking at them now I saw a different type of vulnerability, it was pure and raw.

"Would that mean I would be your girlfriend?" They all nodded but Lawrence confirmed it with a yes.

"I would like to try it out, I might not be any good". I looked down embarrassed as to their happy smiles, realisation hitting me that I went from never having a boyfriend to having four all at once. It felt right. "So, what happens now?"

"Firstly Angel, we will set rules together, everything is negotiable. We only ask that you submit to us as much as you feel comfortable and ask any and all questions." Tristan answered grabbing a notebook and colourful pens for me to write them down.

After 30 minutes we had decided on my rules.

1. I am to respect all my doms equally.

2. I am to respect myself and love my mind, body, and soul.

3. I will follow orders, as long as they are responsible.

4. I will address my doms by their honorific in private.

5. I can not touch myself without permission.

6. One dom must know where I am at all times.

7. I must tell my doms honestly about how I'm feeling.

8. Never lie to my doms.

9. Any sexual activity must have aftercare.

10. I will be punished if I break a rule or act bratty.

"These will be your base rules, we will add on throughout this relationship." Lawrence stuck my rules to the fridge.

"Okay, but what are your honorifics?"

"Well, mine is Daddy as you know, Adrian's is sir, Jay's is Papa and Tristian's is master. But you don't need to call us them straight away. You can take time getting use to them, we need to earn your submission."

"I'm happy with those, but I'm a little scared about the punishments."

Tristian picked me up, so I was now sat on his lap facing him. "Angel, we will never punish you in a way that you are uncomfortable with, every punishment we will check with you it is fine to go through with , and that you understand why you are being punished. But if you are well behaved you won't need to worry about that". As he finished by slapping my bum causing a slight whimper to come out my mouth. " Oh Angel did that feel good" He mocked me, rubbing my back.

************
"Y..yes..... yes master". Tristian's eyes instantly lit up and he flipped me, so I was underneath him.

"That sounds perfect coming from your mouth". His eyes glazed over me as I lay in his sweatshirt. "Can I take it off?". He looked at me sincerely for consent.

"Yes Master". I felt under a spell. All I wanted to do was please him as if my body and mind would do anything he asked. He pulled the sweatshirt off me, so I was now in my sheer romper, the boys sat round us starring in awe.

"Angel, you look delicious". He lifted me off the couch on to the floor so now the boys were looking down on me. There was something that made my stomach flutter about being so vulnerable, and helpless against them.

"When we first kissed I said I wanted to taste you elsewhere, may I ?" Tristian had a way of making everything he says sound so polite and intelligent even if it was the filthiest of thoughts.

" Yes please master". I begged needing his touch to calm the feels churning in me. He kissed me roughly, asserting his obvious dominance over me. Pulling away allowing me to take a breath he takes of my outfit, so I am laying in just my panties.

I low groan comes from all the men, but I barely have the chance to think as Tristan's starts kissing up my thighs, as his hand grazes my stomach. He mouth gets just above my panties and plants a kiss just over the fabric.

"Please" I moan.

"Please what?"

"Please master , touch me" I just manage to whimper out overwhelmed by the attention.

He rips my panties off destroying the delicate lace throwing it to the side. He takes on last kiss on my thigh before placing his head in between my legs. This feeling is remarkable, I already feel so overstimulated I could shake, moans escape my lips, but I can barely register them before another wave of feelings comes through me. By now I am screaming in pleasure , I open my eyes for a slight second to see Jay, Adrian and Lawrence pleasuring themselves from the sight which only turns me on more. My eyes shut instantly as Tristian shoves his fingers inside of my pumping hard as his tongue still works his magic.

Tristan reaches up pinching my already hard nipples, causing I moan of pain and ecstasy. I never knew this feeling was possible.

"I'm gonna cum".

"Princess you need permission to cum" Adrian interrupts causing a me to struggle under the pleasure.

"Please Can I come sir?" I ask Adrian opening my eyes so can see my need for release. The boys clearly loving this.

"Do you think she deserves to cum Jay?"

"I don't know has she been good enough Lawrence?" Jay answered enjoying the game they were playing with me.

"Oh well she did wear that naughty little outfit to tease us, that's not very good." He grinned back at them.

"Please, please please, can I cum I'm so close." I look at each of them all I need is their permission as I am fighting off my climax.

They look at me clearly wanting to hear more, "Please Daddy, Please Sir , Please Papa", they smile hearing me use their titles when I am so fixed under their dominance.

"Please Master". I scream so incredibly close; my eyes start to brim with tears. Then Tristan's finally interjects, "Cum, Now!". He assertive demand sends me. As I scream through my climax, leaving me breathless and shaking. As I'm calming down I am already being swept up into one of the boys' arms and I'm placed in a cuddle pile. Jay takes his top of placing it on me, so I'm covered.
*******
"We are so incredibly proud of you Kitten". Some how without me even noticing I'm being covered with a blanket and Tangled is put on the TV, sending me into a pleasant and needed nap.