Chapter 15

Tristian's POV

Where had the girl ran off to this morning? One minute she was eating her breakfast after nearly orgasming on Jays lap the next she was running out of the door. She better have a good explanation she has been gone for 2 hours and we all are worried now.

Flo's POV

"Hi guys" I yell walking into the house putting my bag down by the door.

"Baby girl where have you been?" Jay asked hurrying into the living room followed by the others. They all had a look of worry, but it was slowly morphing into anger when they realised I was safe.

"I was at a class". Tristian walked up to me backing me up against the wall, he wasn't touching me at all, but I felt like I couldn't move, and I didn't want to.

"Little girl, you ran out this morning without telling us where you were going or how long. What do you have to you say for yourself?" Although Tristian was telling me off I couldn't help but feel twinge of excitement in my stomach.

"I'm sorry T" I whispered looking down, roughly my chin was lifted up, so I was looking into his eyes.

"You will look at me and speak clearly when apologising. Understood?"

"Yes, I'm sorry" I gulped, feeling small against his large frame yet desperate for a touch.

"How was your class?" He asked his tone changing instantly as he stepped away as if two seconds ago I wasn't longing after him.

"Pretty good, it was my first dance class and I partnered up with someone and I'm going over to his house tomorrow to practice. I'm really nervous but he makes me feel calm at least" I rambled on not focusing on what I was saying as I grabbed a juice box from the fridge. When I turned around they were all looking at me.

"Dance class? I didn't know you danced" Lawrence questioned taking the juice box out my hands so he could put the straw in for me.

"Yeah I normally just dance on my own this is my first time doing it seriously."

"So who is this partner of yours? Is it safe to go to his house?" Jay asked his caregiver instincts kicking in.

"Yeah he works for the college and is really nice, no need to worry." I gently pushed Jays shoulder causing a chuckle. Tristian seemed a little tense, but I couldn't explain why.

" Who's hungry?" Adrian broke the awkwardness. We all agreed on pizza and soon we were sat watching Tinkerbelle cuddled up together. Once again me falling asleep in their laps.

Tristian's Pov

Watching little Flo fall asleep against us was one of my favourite parts of the day, she looked so peaceful and beautiful it was hard not to fall in love just looking at her. Lawrence gently picked her up causing her to stir.

"I'm just putting you to bed kitten" He stroked her hair as she rested her head on his shoulder, her legs wrapped around his waist causing her body to look irresistible.

"Okay Daddy" She yawned going back to sleep. God I loved to hear her use our titles even if it was only Lawrence's for now. She fit so perfectly into our little family we couldn't wait for her to be ours. After Flo was back in her room, I decided it was time for me to go as well. My room was the complete opposite of Lawrence's, it was whites and creams, filled with natural light. Currently I'm reading a book about Greek mythology, which has taken up most of my nights when I'm trying not to think too much about the beauty a few rooms over. My dreams and desires are filled with my Angel, she is not yet ready for me to take her but when I can, I will cherish every inch of her body, her sweet tropical scented hair and blushing cheeks. My thoughts causing me to fall into a calm sleep dreaming of my girl.