Chapter 43

Thank you to everyone who commented on the last chapter sharing your opinions and stories it's lovely to see you guys interact in the comments. After reading through the replies, I have decided to continue this story line however if there is something I put out that is sexualizing trauma or assault please tell me and I will correct myself. Once again there will be mentions of sexual assault in this chapter and in the story for the near future so please stop reading if that affects you. I will be continuing with the original plan for where this story was going to go so I hope it is educational and maybe even supports some of you going through difficult things.

Flo's POV

Pushing my hair off my sweaty forehead I decide it's time to get up, I didn't sleep well I would drift off into a nightmare only to be woken in a panic, repeating itself.

Today is the first day back this semester and I just have to forget everything that happened yesterday, at least while I'm at college, I spent all of high school waiting to be here and I'm not going to throw that away. I shower quickly again scrubbing roughly at my skin with lavender scented body wash, to removing the toxic touch I still feel.

Stood in my towel I examine the racks of clothing in front of me. I want to wear big baggy clothes, so nobody looks at me, I want my body hidden from all prying eyes. However, I had been telling the boys about how excited I was to wear cute outfits to college, and they would definitely suspect something was up if I wore just sweatpants and a hoodie.

Settling on plain white underwear and knee-high socks under a white blouse with a frilled collar and a blue suspender skirt

Settling on plain white underwear and knee-high socks under a white blouse with a frilled collar and a blue suspender skirt. Looking over myself in the mirror I now saw myself differently, I felt small. Not little or submissive.

Just small.

Insignificant.

Less than.

Worthless......

I have no time to sink into sorrow when I have so much to do today, so I tie my hair into small space buns, wearing a full face of makeup to attempt to feel prettier. Grabbing my Care bears back pack I head into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast like I promised last night.

"Good morning Kitten" Lawrence beamed, his wet hair is ruffled as it dries, and his black nail polish has started to chip. Incredibly handsome.

"Morning Daddy", Sitting down at the island next to him I lean my head against his side, allowing him to wrap his arm around me.

"You okay sweetie?" Jay asks observing my behaviour while plating up our French toast. "Yes I'm just sleepy. He turns back around hopefully not asking anything more. Wolfing my breakfast down I quickly wash my plate hoping to get to college early.

"You are very excited for college I see" Tristian smirked striding into the living room just in a towel. His torso still slightly wet, usually this would be tempting me, it would send tingles down my spine. But I feel numb. He is just as attractive and appealing however I can't help but feel nothing. I have no urge to be touched or to be intimate.