Chapter 6

Sorry for the reupload of this chapter, it's the exact same but my app kept glitching. Much Love xx

Flo's POV

With Lawrence's words my stomach became a pool of colliding emotions. The fluttering of nervousness, the flow of embarrassment and the tingle I had experienced in the kitchen this morning. Making my skin feel hot and giving me a desperate urge to rub my thighs together. Maybe I was coming down with something. With the three men looking just as baffled as me my dress suddenly felt shorter and more exposing than in did in the comfort of my bedroom.

Kitten. That word spiralled round my head as his calming voice and firm tone somehow made it seem to be the best compliment one could be given. Shakily I tried to reply "Y..you w..want me to what?" My voice came out timid making me seem childish and inexperienced. Probably loads of girls have sat on his lap for many reasons that I don't want to think about but me being so shy for just a simple car ride, these men would see how boring I was. Before Lawrence could explain, Adrian's nerves for his performance was kicking in.

"I would love to chat about this, but I have to hurry, Flo you will be perfectly safe , just sit on his lap and we will be there as soon as possible. I promise."

"Pinky"

"I pinky promise Princess" as we connected fingers, there was another pet name landing on my ears. It wasn't the same as kitten but just as powerful, Princess made me feel special and loved where as kitten had me feeling protected and soothed. And with that we all clambered into the car. Me and Lawrence sat in the middle seat with Tristian to my left and Adrian to my right. Jay sat upfront with the driver who I learned was called Mike, he had a big beard and messy hair, if he were to wear Adrian's costume, he would look like a fairy tale pirate. The thought made me giggle but I abruptly stop when hands grabbed at my waist.

"Kitten although your laughter is beautiful, I must ask that you don't move around too much"

Blush instantly landed on the apples of my cheeks. I never considered before that I might be too heavy for him. The boys all towered over me so I expected that I would be small in comparison . I guess I was wrong. Once again as the cry baby I am, my eyes slowly started to fill with tears and the thoughts infiltrated my mind. "Kitten what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry... I... I'm too heavy for you Lawrence. Am I hurting you? I won't move around anymore"

Instantly I was flipped so I was now straddling Lawrence face to face. My dress had risen up exposing a thigh garter I was wearing on my right thigh that matched the collar and ears that now was closely touching Tristian. But I couldn't focus on that Lawrence had a firm hold on my face. It didn't hurt if anything it was kind of nice in a weird way. His big hands somehow held my small jaw so perfectly.

"Kitten, I'm sorry. I never would think you are too heavy for me. You are perfect. Okay?" His head tilts as his thumb grazed over my lips. "It was just a little distracting is all".

"So is this" Tristan declares after being silent the whole journey, I looked down to what he was referring to. His finger was creeping under the band of my garter, lifting it up slightly then letting go is it pinged back at my skin. A strange sensation filled my body and this time I couldn't close my legs together as they were over Lawrence. A foreign noise of pleasure left my mouth that had all the men in the car stunned. Even Mike shifted in his seat. However, I was unsure why. Coming down from the new rush I noticed the car was particularly silent. "Did I do something wrong?" I whispered leaning back to Jay. "No Flo, things just got my interesting for Tristian is all"

"Interesting?"

"No time for chit chat. We are here." Adrian interrupted getting out the car, holding his arm out for me. Now that I was straddling Lawrence it was increasingly more difficult. Deciding its best not to flash the front of my panties to everyone outside the car. The best option was to bring my leg together on the seat where Adrian once sat, get on my hand and knees, and grab his hand . Going through with my plan I hadn't taking into consideration that I in fact was born a clumsy bitch. As I midway through climbing off my foot slipped. Grasping for anything my hands went out in front of me and straight on Lawrence and Tristan's lap.

"Have I hurt you? I queried easing the pressure of my fall off them but keeping my hands in place, so I didn't cause more harm. Checking over the guys, apologises come flooding out my mouth as I try not to get upset. They probably have realised by now I wasn't the most graceful girl. Looking into Tristian's eyes to check for any pain I notice something firm under my hand but before I can question it Jay was pulling me out the car. Looking around I noticed Adrian was nowhere to be seen, not having all of the boys there made me feel a little uneasy. "He has just went inside" Jay reassures me rubbing circles on my back. Once we all were ready, we headed inside my first party.

The internet was correct all the women here looked so stunning, I felt so insignificant to them. I fiddled with my thumb trying to distract myself from how self-conscious I felt. I attempted to make myself look pretty but obviously I have failed. Yet everything felt as ease somehow, although the party was wilder than I could have imagined, being surrounded by the boys made me safe.

"Want to see something cool?" Jay asked. I answered by nodding my head as I don't think my small voice could be heard over the tunes of Lizzo. As they parted, they revealed a corner of the room I had not yet seen. Where three strangers stood, one with a microphone, one with a guitar and one sat at the drums. All finishing their set up and next to them was the lovely Adrian ready to perform. Although he was sending me a cheeky grin, I could sense he was nervous. Gently swerving past people I headed to Adrian.

"You nervous?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"No I just know you well" Adrian let out a small chuckle at my response. " You will be great I just know it" grabbing his hand I squeezed it to show my support.

"Thanks Princess"

"And if you get too nervous just picture everyone in their underwear" I giggled trying to hurry off just to be pulled back so my back hit Adrian's chest, so he could whisper in my ear.

"I only need to picture one".