Chapter 37

This chapter includes sexually explicit content 🥰

Flo's POV

Home sweet Home

The beautiful scent of Cinnamon was in the air and I succumbed to my exhaustion, yawning, and placing my head into the crook of Trist's neck as he rocked me.

"Angel I know you want a nap, but we have a surprise for you first."

"Another Surprise but we just went on a trip, how is there anymore surprises Bubs", I giggled into his sweatshirt not wanting to be put down.

Placing me on the floor he held my hand guiding me to the guest bedroom next to Adrian's. I have only ever looked in here once and it was a plain grey bedroom, so I was confused to why I was here.

"While we were away we had some people work on this room, we felt you needed your own space for your little self" Tristian explained leaning against the wall next to the now lilac painted door.

"I don't understand Bub",

"Open the door Princess" Adrian cooed, his voice soft and sweet. Not helping my sleepy state.

Pushing open the door, I am stunned to tears at the beautiful room in front of me. It was a sea of pink. There was a large bed with pink frilly bedding, a princess tent with stuffies and blankets and a Cage with twinkly light with a pink sheer canopy. On the other side of the room was a dress up section, a little seating area and a white desk with a vanity mirror on top. This was the most gorgeous room in the whole world, but I already have a bedroom that I love. I don't want to hurt the boy's feelings.

Wrapping his arms around me Lawrence could tell my mental dilemma "Kitten you look confused"

"I love it so much, but... I have a bedroom daddy. This must have been expensive".

"This is not your bedroom; it is your little room. So, whenever you feel little or need a bit of time to yourself maybe after a scene or long day you can come here, play sleep, relax in your own little world separate from your big girl bedroom." Jay explained, he was clearly enjoying this the most and had an excitable smile and a twinkle in his eyes.

I stepped into the room running my fingers along the bedding and looking at the new stuffies I couldn't wait to name. Glancing at the cute costumes the boys had bought for me definitely some naughty ones hidden within. However, I stopped when I get to the cage.

"What is this for?" I touch the cold metal bars sending a shiver down my spine.

"It's for a pet", Tristian answered with a smirk plastered on his face.

"We are getting a pet?".

"We already have one" Lawrence deep voice interpreted, causing me to blush up when I realised.

"Oh".

Tristian's POV

Flo positively loved her new room, for the past 3 hours she hasn't left meaning she missed her nap, she is currently drawing me a picture while the boys are shopping.

"Bubs!" She yelled, causing me to run back into her room giving myself a heart attack in the process.

"Angel are you okay?" I ask breathless from the panic but relaxing a little when she is still in the position I left her in. "I coloured a picture for you!" she squealed holding up a drawing of The Little Mermaid.

"Did you do this yourself?" I asked pulling a stunned face enjoying her innocent and adorable reactions.

"Yes bubs".

"No, you can't have", I shook my head seeing her little face scrunch up in a moody frown.

"Yes bubs I did, for you!"

"Oh, wow I have myself a little artist don't I!" I picked her up balancing her on my hip and tickling her sides, giggles flooding the room.

"Come on lets get you a drink". I carry her into the kitchen sitting her on the counter, reaching for a cup before stopping as an idea penetrates my mind.

"Angel I know you are still getting use to little space, but would you perhaps want to use a sippy cup today?"

Her head tilts to the side as she kicks her legs thinking, before nodding her head.

"What would you like more Cinderella or Aurora?"

"Cinderwella", kissing that beautiful head of blonde hair, I filled it up with water passing her it. Before I could help her down she jumps of the kitchen counter, starting to run through the house.

"Little girl stop what you are doing!" I order trying to catch up, her little legs must have grown over night because the little minx had disappeared. I slightly see my bedroom door open, and I know immediately where she has run off to.

I scan my room looking for her, the only place left for her to be is behind the curtain, pulling it back I shocked Flo squeals trying to escape between my legs.

"No Darling, that won't work" Removing the sippy cup from her hands I place it down on the bedside table before flinger her over my shoulder and slapping her bum on the way. Throwing her on the bed she looked up at me her blue eyes shining back at me brighter.

"What am I going to do with you?" I tutted pacing back and forth, locking the bedroom door.

"Do you know what you did wrong Angel?" I ask looking down on her from the side of the bed.

"I jumped off the counter and ran away".

"And then?

"Disobeyed you and hid" her gaze on her thighs she didn't look into my eyes but her cheeks were red.

"Hmm well that sounds like you need a punishment, don't you think?" I ask both of us knowing full well she is getting one and there is no question about it.
*******
"Yes master", hearing master come from her little mouth gave me urges just to rip her clothes off and ruin her right now.

I just don't know if she's ready.

"I'm going to give you some orders Angel, I won't do anything you are uncomfortable with, use your safe word whenever you need. What's your safe word baby?"

"Blueberry" her voice soft but breathing picking up.

"Good girl, now take off your skirt and stand in the corner facing the wall , every time you turn around or move I will add another 5 minutes on." She stands where I directed, and I got to my chest of drawers to grab her punishment.

With my belt I tightened her legs together and placed a vibrator against her pussy so it wouldn't fall, although she hadn't reacted yet as it wasn't turned on.

"You will stand for 10 minutes no moving or turning around but you are allowed to make noise".

"Why would I need to make noise Master?" She asked, curiously still unaware of what I had strapped to her.

"Because of this baby." I flick the switch starting the vibrator causing moans to slip through her lips.

"Your punishment starts now little girl." 

------
Flo is becoming a brat. Whatever will the boys do?

Who is a brat here?

Who is an Angel here?

And where are the busy doms trying to look after us ?😂😂