Chapter 33

Hi Guy, I know there is loads of new characters and pictures so next chapter will be a character update😊
Knock Knock

Piper opened the door to reveal a perky Leo in a royal blue suit and floral tie, whose faced dropped when he saw Piper in her dress.

"Y

"Y...ou look beautiful" He stuttered, then turning his head to Sage, which made his eyes widen.

"Gorgeous the both of you". His cheeks blushed as he received a kiss form both of them.

"Thank You Baby, you look very handsome". Despite Leo's confession last week, the trio had been stronger than ever, especially coming from the sounds of the bedroom for the last few days.

"Hi Flo, the boys are just heading up now, you look so pretty". He gave me a hug and left with the girls behind him. Sitting back down on the bed I twiddled my thumbs waiting for the boys to arrive, the longer I waited the more scenarios built up in my head of what could go wrong.

Knock Knock.

"Come in" I called out fixing my dress for the 100th time already to make sure it was perfect.

"Darling you look absolutely incredible" Tristan kissed my cheek, followed by the others, each one looking perfect and mouth wateringly sexy. Lawrence's messy hair fell over his face and he wore a black suit with a black and red floral shirt. Jay had on a grey suit, white shirt, and suspenders, which sent tingles to my core looking at him. Tristian was looking as smart as ever in a light brown suit and black turtle neck and Lastly Adrian was wearing a black tux with a black and white shirt and silver rings.

 Tristian was looking as smart as ever in a light brown suit and black turtle neck and Lastly Adrian was wearing a black tux with a black and white shirt and silver rings

"Shall we head down stairs Princess?"

"Yes Sir, lets go". I was barely holding it together, but I had to at least present that I was perfectly fine, I only had to meet two new people, one more brother of Lawrence and Adrian's mother, everyone else I had met. We headed down stairs and once I saw the beautiful interior, I welled up. How did I ever get so lucky to go to a party like this? What have I done to deserve these wonderful men who take me to events like this?

Before I allowed anyone to see me getting emotional I was pulled backwards into a hug by an unknown source.

"Little one!"