Chapter 29

Two warnings for this chapter there is sexual content, including punishment and graphic language. Which will be highlighted by **********, Secondly there is mentions of blood in this chapter which I will put !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flo's POV

Once we got back to the house Tristian grabbed my hand as he took big strides towards our bedroom. We walked past Leo and the girls who were playing monopoly, Leo looked back at me with sympathy in his eyes as if he knew what was going to happen. I felt my heart beat faster I had never been punished before I always followed my rules and did as they told me. Forgetting about my nerves I could feel excitement stir inside of me.

We reached the room and Tris shut it behind me. He sat down on the bed and patted his knee ushering me to sit down. I straddle his legs and sunk my head again against his warm chest.

"Angel, do you know why I have brought you in here?"

***********
" Because I disobeyed you" I muffled into his sweatshirt, using his finger her lifted my chin up so  I could look into his eyes that seemed the glimmer
"Angel I'm going to punish you, seen as it's your fist punishment I'm going to go slow and ensure you are comfortable. I will spank you five times and after everyone you will count. Do you understand Flo"

"Yes Master"

"Do you remember your safe word?"

"Yes, blueberry" I smiled, and he smirked back at me. Tristian place his hand under my arms and lifted me off his lap, he unbuckled my dungarees taking them off me, leaving me in my jumper and panties. I was placed over his lap which felt higher off the ground than expected. He gently pulled my panties down till they reached my ankles leaving my bum exposed.

"Are you ready Angel?" His rough hand stroked gently over my bare bottom.

"Yes Master", as the words left my mouth the first spank hit my bum.

"Ouchie" It stung and caused a red mark that Tristian marvelled at with pride.

"Count Baby".

After ever spank I counted, despite my stinging rear I could feel my stomach pool in chaos as I felt myself dripping. "How was that Angel?" He asked stoking my back but keeping me in the same position.

"It hurt a little Bub". I didn't mention the throbbing that was coming from in between my legs.

"If I didn't know any better I would say you enjoyed it" His finger ran over the curve of my bum and down the entrance of my pussy.

"You are soaking wet Angel" His voice was condescending and a little degrading which some how made it all the better.

His finger sunk deep into me causing a gasp to come out which turned into a moan. He thrusted his finger over and over again causing my already sensitive pussy to clench. With his other hand he griped my hair and pulled it so my back was bent so he could look at my face.

"Aww do you like that Angel?" He mocked me. "Do you like when your master fucks your pussy with his fingers?"

"Yes..... Master" I whimpered out as his fingers got rougher.

"Baby you can barely take my fingers, how are you ever gonna take my cock?" His degrading comments only caused my pleasure to build and I was loving the way he was speaking to me.

He slammed his fingers harder and harder, unlike the other boys had.

"You gonna cum for me baby like the good little slut you are?"

"Yes Master please can a cum?"

"Cum!" Tristan ordered; I rode out my orgasm moaning as Tris kissed my neck.

**************

Once I had calmed down, Tristan picked me up and helped me into the shower. He washed my hair and body till I smelled like Lavender and he dressed me in one of his sweatshirts that went down to my mid-thigh and put some clean panties on me, softly he applied cooling cream to my red cheeks.

"Now Angel you did so well, how do you feel?"

"I feel good, I liked the way you spoke to me" I blushed fidgeting with my fingers.

"I'm glad, now do you want to cuddle in here and watch a film or play games downstairs and have something to eat?."

"Games!" I jumped of the bed running down the stairs. I saw the boys and ran up to them asking what games we had , I was terrible at monopoly but always won uno. Jay picked me up kissing all over my face, like an excited puppy. I heard Tristian walk up behind us grabbing us both a drink. Lawrence gave him a hand and I overheard them speaking.

"Did you not punish her; she seems very hyper?" Lawrence laughed.

"Oh, I punished her, she just enjoyed it" He grinned looking up at me knowing I was listening in.

I snapped my head around into the crook of Jay's shirt, sniffing in his sweet scent.

After plenty of games and food we all went to bed. After tossing and turning for a while I grabbed a glass of water from downstairs. On my way up I heard a slight bickering coming from the other bedroom. I know I need to stop listening in to other people's conversations however Leo sounded upset.

"No, I don't like her" He whined.

"Baby why you seem to get on so well and you have so much fun together did something happen?" Sage's warm voiced filled the dark hallway.

"No Mommy, I don't like Flo, I don't want to be her friend" he cried.

"That isn't nice Leo" Pipers voice sounded tired and upset.

" Mistress please don't make me hang out with her again" My eyes became blurry with tears, after getting to know Leo I thought of him as a proper friend. My hand started shaking and caused me to drop the glass.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It shattered in to a thousand pieces leaving a loud crash and a mess across the floor. I cried out in pain as shards of glass cut up my leg, and blood trickled down.

Piper was the first one to reach me, she picked me up easily, which probably wasn't hard seen as she is around 5'10. Sage called out for the boys and I was carried down stairs while they called an ambulance. The boys wrapped me up and reassured me kissing my forehead. I looked over at Leo who was mortified at the amounts of blood, worry and fear cascading over his eyes had me confused seen as he didn't like me so much. The last thing I heard was the ambulance siren in the distance, I looked down at my leg covering in dark blood, it was all over my hand and Pipers, the sight alone causing me to faint.