Chapter 49

Oh, my goodness, there was so much love on the last chapter and it all came so quickly so thank you for that and taking the time to ask questions and learn more about DDLG/CGL it really is wonderful to see. I am trying to reply to a lot of you so I'm sorry if I have missed a couple out.

Sorry if this chapter time jumps I bit quickly I just didn't want to drag out the time in between.

Warning- This chapter will start to explore/talk about sexual relationships again. For reference it has been around a month and a half in the story line but every person who has experienced sexual trauma can be involved in sexual activity again when they want to. Whether it takes them years or just a few days every persons journey is different, and I don't want to see any negativity towards Flo showcasing her sexuality.

It is another dance chapter so Flo's dance is at the top you can watch that to see the dance I am referring to - you only need to watch the first girl xx

*Flo's POV*

I stood staring at me dress in the mirror, it was a pink dress with mesh overlay and a bunny design on the chest. My hair was tied in pigtails with white ribbons, and I had Mary jane pink shoes on. My bag was packed, and breakfast had been eaten, so all I had to do was head the studio for dance practice.

I had been slacking over the past few weeks and the second showcase was coming up at the end of the week, this time I had made the decision to dance on my own

I had been slacking over the past few weeks and the second showcase was coming up at the end of the week, this time I had made the decision to dance on my own. I want this to be a good source of my energy, I want to find ways to love my body again and regain my sexuality without help from the boys. I need this to be something I do for myself, something I work hard for.

The college was quiet this morning which meant I was slightly more comfortable moving around. The studio was desperately cold, but I knew once I started dancing I would heat up. It didn't take me long before I had put together the last few pieces of my dance and was happy with the final result. For this showcase we had been selling tickets to raise money for charity so there might be more people than last time. However nervous I might be I know that this performance is going to bring me a lot of confidence and this is important right now.

The week somehow managed to fly by and today was the day of my second showcase I had showered and straightened my hair. But I would be getting dressed and finishing my makeup backstage.

I was helping set up today so I had to leave before the boys, which I didn't mind as it meant I could get Dylan a coffee and Grey a smoothie. They both were grateful as usual, and we got to setting up the stage and putting up the chairs for the audience. It took us around an hour and then I was able to go and get my make up done.

My eyeshadow was a mix of browns and bronze with a thick black wing paired with a nude lip, it went well with my black and white shirt, crop top and sweat pants which wasn't something I would usually wear but I felt it reflected the dance well

Most importantly it made me feel sexy and beautiful

"You look lovely Flo" Grey complimented as he sipped his smoothing, swiping through Instagram and all the cute boys he followed.

"Thank you" I smiled, and winked at him when he liked one guys last three posts. He pushed my shoulder slightly causing me to bump into Dylan.

"Careful Little one", he laughed steadying himself and leaning his back against one of the cold walls. "You are up first Dylan, how are you feeling?"

"I feel pretty good about it, but I'm looking forward to seeing your dance since you have been so secretive about it".

He was correct I hadn't talked much about the dance I was doing ,as I was afraid people would think it was too soon to be swinging my hips and moving sensually. However, I don't want to live on a man's clock. I may be a submissive, but I decide what I do with my body and today I am going to dance my ass off.

One by one dancers went up onto the stage and completed their dance, receiving a large applause from the crowd, then finally I heard Grey call my name and I knew it was time.

The stage was set, and I stood alone in the centre this time not being able to hold Dylan's hand. I could hear the faint cheer of Adrian and held back a laugh as the music started. I didn't care about the audience; I didn't care that my boyfriends were watching, or friends were backstage.

Right now, it was just me and the music, I moved in time letting myself feel free and in the moment, my most powerful tool being my body. After moments that felt like fleeting seconds the music stopped and the audience once again clapped.

To them it may have looked like a simple dance but to me it was a reclamation of my body.

The lights dimmed slightly, and I could see some of the hunger in the boy's eyes, the last time we had been intimate was probably two months ago and I knew they were desperate, but not once did they let me know or suggest they wanted to do something. I ran off stage, grabbing my things from the back and headed to the boys who were watching the last few dancers.

I whispered for them to follow me and they did, not making a commotion in the audience to disturb the others. Once we were out in the hallway the boys seemed to breathe easier.

"You okay Kitten? Your dance was immaculate" Lawrence grinned acting as if him and the boys weren't desperate for physical touch.

"Lets go home". I walk away from them towards the car, and I hear hurried footsteps behind me.

"Princess why are you in such a hurry?" Adrian laughed catching up to me. We all had driven in different cars because we were coming from seperate locations. Our cars were parked in a line as if it was a race.

That gives me an idea, with my new found confidence I turned round to the baffled boys and giggled slightly.

"I would hurry if I was you, first one home is the first to fuck me" With my comment I jump into my car driving away leaving the boys stood in awe in the car park.

---------------------

Hi Dolls I'm so tired now this is the fifth chapter I have uploaded today, two for Our Darling Girl and three for Leaders and Lavender I hope they have been good. I want to produce as much work as possible because I am off for the next two weeks.

A little bit about me I am 19 and I study Fashion and Textiles I adore designing and making clothing, tell me below what you study, do for work, or hope to do in the future. I want to know all about the Our Darling girl Family.

Thank You!