Chapter 28

Hi, my lovelies, I quickly just wanted to say thank you for everyone who answered my questions on the last chapter. I am 19 and a Little however I am also a masochist and a brat. I responded to a few people but just wanted to say that kink is a long journey, and you will constantly be learning. There is plenty of time to understand your submission, dominance or where you fall on the spectrum. Just remember that safety is the most important, physical , mental, and emotional and it is 18+.

I know you can be into BDSM and kink while underage which is fine I realised I was a little at 16 however it's actually illegal to partake in kink until you are 18 and that is for your safety and others. I know sometimes there is a fine line between age regressors for therapeutic methods and littles, for example I use both. So, if you are underage and interest do your research! I know it's exciting and you want to jump straight into having fun but there is so much to learn and understand. For me I learned about terminology, history, safety precautions, I made basic limits for myself, learned about the importance of AFTERCARE! Learned how to do things safely, I learned how to choke, slap , spank with or without tools safely. So, when I met my partner and he had also never done it before I could teach him how to do it to me. Try on yourself before doing it to others for example, when I turned 18 I practice how to effectively drip wax in wax play on my body , my Daddy did it on his body before he ever tried it on me.

I will stop mothering you know just have fun and be careful. Enjoy the chapter xx

THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL CONTENT SO IF YOU DON'T WISH TO READ STOP AT THE ******

Tristian's POV

Her cheeks blushed the further and further she played in the snow, she sledged for around an hour and then just played games with Leo. It was lovely that they were getting along, Leo was special to me. When I was a member of the Local dungeon I found myself struggling without having a submissive and I met Leo. He showed me that I couldn't just give my dominance to anyone that it was special. When I found out he was a Little (even though sometimes quite bratty) and wanted female dominants I knew the perfect couple for him.

At the time I was in the same music class as Piper and we very quickly realised we were into the same lifestyle; however, Piper was struggling with Sage, they loved each other, and Sage was a switch but was most often dominant. Once they met Leo everything seemed to fall into place for them. It reminded that this type of relationship can work.

Dusting the snow of Flo's hat and gloves I, picked her up and Jay picked up Leo and we headed back to our car. Buckling them in, the drive took 10 minutes and we dropped Leo off at the house back with the girls.

"Where are we going now bub?"

Flo floated between master and bub which I understood sometimes Master was a little intense for certain situations. As well it gave me time to collect myself cause hearing her call me Master did things to my mind. Although she has now had sex, she still is new and will need a bit of warming up before sleeping with me, but when we do I'm going to saviour every moment I can touch her soft skin and kiss those pink lips.

"We are here"
Pulling up to the restaurant I saw Flo's eyes light up in delight, the town had a band playing in the centre and there was lights wrapped around the trees. Lawrence and Adrian were stood waiting for us, suddenly beaming when they saw their pretty girl.