Chapter 40

This Chapter includes sexually explicit content including degradation and humiliation. It includes elements of kink that some people may not be into if that you just ignore those and be kink positive in the comments. There is mentions throughout the whole chapter so if you are uncomfortable it might be best to skip this one. Remember lastly before engaging in any of these acts or activities make sure all the participants are happy and consenting to all your kinky fun, it is the bare minimum.

Flo's POV

I tossed and turned all night struggling to have a comfortable night sleep, Lawrence kept his arms round me stroking my hair and giving me reassuring kisses to settle my nervous disposition. No sunlight filled through Lawrence's room as he had black out curtains and blinds to make his room a cave of darkness and solitude. Pulling my fatigued bodied out of bed I waltz to the shower so I can get ready for my last day before having to go back to college for my second semester. That included going shopping which I loved, and I actually had been saving up so I could buy a bunch of new things. Having to buy my own food was more expensive than I thought but I was still stable. Grabbing my towel from my room I headed into the shower. The hot steamy water hit my skin causing sensual tingles to flow through me. I noticed ever since losing my virginity I have been so physically needy, temptation has been holding me hostage. I constantly want to be at the disposal of the boys, be used and at their mercy.

Subconsciously letting my hand wander to the aching core in between my legs, gently circling round my sensitive bud. I place my hand on the shower wall to steady myself focusing on the sensation pooling within me.

Jay's POV

After last night I want to check on our sweet girl and make sure she is okay. Lawrence informs me she is showering so I sneak in to join her. Cradle her in my arms and reassure her that last night doesn't reflect how we feel about her. These thoughts race my mind but are totally wiped out as soon as I see the flawless girl in the shower with her hands between her thighs. Her knuckles turning white as she grips the tiled wall causing my jeans to tighten. Silently I walk into the living room where the boys sat drinking their morning coffee.

"Follow me" I ordered, which they do hesitantly but are pleased once they see the show in the bathroom. We lean against the bathroom wall our presence unknown to Flo as she plays with her pussy, her wetness visible from here. Her eyes are tight shut as she is close to climax, taking her hand of the wall to pinch her hardened nipples.

Her soft moans sing through the room causing us to grow harder at the sight of her. A light sweat glistening her body and her plump lip is trapped between her teeth. It is not long before the sound of her orgasm floods the room and her body moves in time with her fingers, finally releasing. The only thing to be heard is her heavy breathing and the shower.

"You put on quite the show kitten" Lawrence finally breaks causing the poor girl to shriek in shock, embarrassment filling her face.

"Umm... I was just.."

"Oh we know what you were doing Angel, we saw the whole thing". Tristian cocked a smirk knowing just how flushed he was making her.

"Everything?" She gulped a with a devilish look in her eyes that would get her into trouble. "Yes Princess everything"

Turning off the shower she stepped out wrapping a towel around her petite frame.

"Drop the towel Baby girl".

Flo's POV

I dropped the towel at Jays command, allowing the boys to look over my naked body, no longer in the comfort of running water. The boys turned walking out the room without saying anything as if they had spoken through their minds. I followed not wanting to get in anymore trouble than I already was. There was something quite tempting about getting into trouble, whether it was spanking or writing lines, them correcting my bad behaviour had me dripping every time.