Chapter 35

This chapter explores more of Flo's little side, going deeper into Cgl. Please be kind💜

Flo's POV

Falling to the ground I let heavy tears fall, shaking in fear at the stranger I had just encountered.

"Flo!" The voice called out before Mel turned the corner seeing me, huddled on the grass, my dress getting covered in mud.

"Oh Bunny" Mel gasped picking me up, wrapping me round her waist. "I've got you, you're safe" She stroked my hair bouncing me gently. Slowly we walked out of the maze and into the hotel.

She took me to her room, placing me down on the bed, taking off my shoes and jewellery.

"Shit, I need to ring Lawrence. Once second bunny, here is some pyjamas to change into.", she scurries into the bathroom, and I can just about hear a muffled voice. Her pjs fit me well but are not my usual colour palette but I have a feeling Tristian would enjoy these.

 Her pjs fit me well but are not my usual colour palette but I have a feeling Tristian would enjoy these

"Bunny the boys are on their way up. What happened out there?" She picked my up placing me on her lap. After everything tonight, I had fallen deep into little space, I had never felt this small, and I had no clue what to do. I shook my head refusing to answer.

"That's okay my little bunny, do you want to watch a movie?" I perk up at the sound of a movie, she stands up with me still round her waist.

Damn she is stronger than she looks. Opening up the cabinet the hotel has a collection of movies, but I quickly notice Beauty and the beast. I point at my choice and Mel starts the film up.

Slowly she lays me down, and gets into the bed next to me, positioning us so my head is on her chest. The thumping of her heart beat keeps me calm but I find myself fidgeting with my fingers.

For some reason I feel the need to put my thumb in my mouth, but I try not to as I don't want to embarrass myself in front of Lawrence's sister.

Mel's POV

Flo wouldn't stop shaking the whole time I carried her up, to my room. I knew instantly she was in little space the second I saw her tear-filled eyes. Now having her laying next to me in my pyjamas had me internally dancing at how adorable she looked. But I couldn't stay happy for long as her little eyes looked so scared, something happened tonight and I needed to know what the fuck had upset her.

Flo started fiddling with her fingers and I knew automatically what the problem was, stepping out of bed a hear a little whine come from the small girl.

"I won't be long bunny" kissing her on the head I hurry across the hall and tap on the door across from my room.

"Hi Mel, is everything okay? Jay texted saying you found Flo".

"Yeah they are on their way up, they were deep in the maze when I called them. So, it might take 20 minutes or so."

"So, what's wrong?" Dylan asked, I could see Niya was sat on the floor behind him colouring happy and content.

"You don't happen to have any spare pacifiers do you?" I ask slightly nervous to his answer, we all were open about our lifestyle, but I never envisioned going to my brother for help.

"Yes.. I have some brand-new ones. What do you need them for?" He arched his brow.

"Flo is deeply little right now and is getting fussy. I think it might calm her down". He goes to his suitcase and takes one out of the pack. It is baby blue with a bunny rabbit on.

Fits her perfectly.

Thanking him I head back to the room finding Flo in the same position. "Bunny, I have something that might help", lifting up her chin I bring the pacifier to her lips. Her eyes enlarge slightly but her lip's part allowing me to place it in her mouth. She lays down finally at peace in my arms.

Fucking hell, the boys might just kill me when they see this, I hope they understand I did it for Flo. Shortly after the pacifier is in her mouth I hear a gently snore, relaxing knowing she is asleep.

Knock Knock.

The door opens and all four boys walk in, seeing Flo asleep in my pyjamas with a paci in her mouth lying against my chest.

"Outside this room, now Mel!" It was only a whisper, but the tone of Lawrence's voice proved he was more than angry at me.

"What the fuck is going on in there? You just couldn't keep your hands off her" Lawrence grunted once we were stood in the hall way.

"No, it isn't like that, something happened to her outside I don't know what, but it upset her enough to go into little space. She was fussy and couldn't rest so she changed into my clothes and I got her one of Niya's spare paci's. That's all" I took a deep breath hoping they understood I was just trying to help.

"Okay, is she hurt?" Lawrence sighed.

"Not physically but I'm worried.". We headed back into the room and Adrian picked her up carrying her back to theirs . The rest of the boys left leaving just me and my brother.

"I'm sorry I had a go at you" Lawrence rubbed his eyes, dark circles growing underneath from exhaustion.

"It's okay Law. You love her".

"God, I love her more than anything, she is my whole world. Tonight when we couldn't find her, was my worse nightmare. She must have been so frightened."

" She's a brave girl and in the morning she might feel better about talking to us." I reassured him. After saying goodnight, he walked to his room down to corridor where the sweet little girl slept.