Chapter 9

Tristian's POV

After hushed whispers I hear my name, I tense up unsure as to what is taking so long. " Tristian,Flo has something to show you". Jay smiles, a look I knew meant something was up. I turned to find Flo in her underwear holding her pj's in her hands. I was speechless, stunned, I couldn't think straight I just wanted to take her out of this room and into my own.

"Do you like them? Should I put them on?"

Adrian and Lawrence let out a cough as I think they finally realised what was going on

Adrian and Lawrence let out a cough as I think they finally realised what was going on. In her hands she held a space themed two piece. Jay was right I loved them, and I knew she would look perfect.

I lean down placing my hand on her waist her skin is warm and soft under my hand, she seems shy at first but melts into my small touch.

"I love them Angel, put those on. Me and the boys will leave, and you can meet us in the living room. Turn around" I gently order as I rub my thumb over her curves.

Flo's POV

I never would have guessed that I would ever feel so comfortable to be seen in my underwear but there is something about these boys. I can't help but feel drawn to them, seeking their approval for everything, and acting slightly needy for only knowing them a short amount of time. I'm unsure why I turn around instantly as Tristian's command but it's as if my soul feels the need to serve them. I must find out what that girl was speaking about. Was I this submissive like she was saying?

Tristan's rough hands unlatch the collar around my neck slipping it off and placing it on my bed. He then gently massaged the place it once was. Again, letting that foreign sound of pleasure out my mouth. It must have shocked them as Adrian and Lawrence snapped their heads to see us. Me trying to place my hands to cover a little bit as maybe I shouldn't be so exposed to them all. Their eyes darted to my body briefly then looking right at my and the hold Tristian had on me. Before I could explain the situation, Tristan's grip became firmer. Not enough to chock me but enough to get my attention, he pulls me closer to him, so his mouth is right next to my ear.

"Angel that little mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble". I nervously bit my lip looking over my shoulder at him. "I'm sorry".

"Get ready sweetheart, we will wait outside for you" He planted a singular kiss on my forehead than left, with the others.

Oh, my I had never felt this way about anyone before and what was odd is I felt it about all four of them. I go to my mirror, checking if I look okay in my underwear. Examining my body, I notice a little damp spot on my panties . There is an unfamiliar wetness. I have never experienced this before, I started googling quickly to make sure I'm not dying.

Arousal. So, this is how that feels like, I guess I'm turned on. I don't know I never have felt like this before Could the boys tell? I'm so embarrassed, here are these four gorgeous men and as soon as I get a little attention, I'm all of a sudden horny. I slips off my underwear and put my pjs on, ready to watch the film.

Lawrence's POV

By the time Flo is ready we have put lots of blankets on our couch, have made some popcorn and dimmed the lights. She looks just as beautiful as she did in barley nothing, moments earlier. We like to sit super close, before the film Flo sat with Me and Jay to her left and Adrian and Tristian to her right. Not even 15 minutes into finding nemo Flo is sat on Jays lap with her legs stretched over Adrian and Tristian. I gently play with her hair as I notice her getting sleepy. A little yawn escapes her delicate mouth.

"I'm sleepy"

"I can tell kitten, do you want one of us to take you to bed"

She nods stretching out her hands to me , I pick her small body up, amused at how naturally she wraps her legs around my waist. "Can I ask you guys a question?" she yawns very close to drifting off.

"Of course darling, what is it ?" Adrian asks looking up at her from the couch

"What is a submissive?"