Chapter 14

Flo's POV

After cuddling with Lawrence for an hour he went to go make breakfast and I popped in the shower, feeling the hot water on my skin felt different, now it felt as if something had been set alight in me and everything was a new sensation.

Looking at my wardrobe I contemplated what I would wear, I kept in the back of my mind that I might drop by that dance class so I should dress appropriate however I had a strong desire to dress nicely for the guys who currently sat in the living room. I must have stood in my towel for about 20 minutes shivering, smelling that breakfast was almost done I changed into a white crop top and pink sweat pants, applying some mascara and lip gloss and leaving my hair down to dry into its natural curls. I shakily left my room nervous to if the boys had heard what had went down in my bedroom not long ago.

"There's our princess, sleep well?" Adrian welcomed me into a hug and a kiss on the forehead after we pulled out of the hug he had a knowing look on his face and that signature cheeky smirk

"There's our princess, sleep well?" Adrian welcomed me into a hug and a kiss on the forehead after we pulled out of the hug he had a knowing look on his face and that signature cheeky smirk. I blushed aware that all four of them were looking at me like prey.

"Yes, I slept well thank you".

Breaking the tension in the room Lawrence announced breakfast would be about 10 minutes.

"Can I watch cartoons? " I asked Jay, who sat casually on the couch.

"Yes baby girl come sit with me" he beckoned me over tapping his lap so I would sit down. I sat down delicately as to not stir feelings in myself or Jay. Jay put on My little Pony a favourite of mine, I focused on the show unaware of the stares coming my way as I giggled at the characters.

Adrian Pov

God she is so beautiful. How can Flo sit so innocently watching her show when not long along we heard her screaming for Lawrence? I still can't get over how perfect she is. Her little moans played repeat in my head now surrounded by her giggles and I couldn't stop the bulge appearing in my jeans. Jay noticed and had lifted his eyebrow at me with a grin.

I have known Jay the longest. Me and him get on the best out of all the guys as we grew up together, we felt close more than normal friends and when we met Tristian and Lawrence who at the time shared a submissive it all made sense to us. This is why we were so close. We didn't want to be with each other we wanted to be with someone together and as our friendship grew with Lawrence and Tristian everything fit into place. Our first girlfriend couldn't accept the love we all had for each other she wanted to tear us apart and for a short while it did, however I can already tell Flo is different she adores how we all get on and care for each other.

Looking back at Jay he started kissing Flo gently on the neck and I saw the change in her face as did Tristian, who as I looked had the same problem in his trousers. Jay knew he was killing us but continued. He started running his hand slowly up her thigh which caused he breath to hitch. He whispered something into her ear which directed her attention to both of us. Pink blossomed over her cheeks, but it didn't stop her from continuing to melt into Jays touch. He fiddled with the waist band of her sweatpants, placing his hand underneath her clothing. It was apparent when he touched her as she let out a whispered moan, alerting Lawrence to what was going on. He quickly plated up breakfast and joined us in leaning on the kitchen counter watching all of this unfold. She kept eye contact with us as Jays fingers moved faster. As her moans became just above a whisper Jay pulled his fingers out stopping Flo from getting close turning her head to face him and lifting his fingers up to her mouth.