Chapter 25

I ran around the house in my bikini as the boys raced after me, I hurried towards the other side of the house where the pool was.

"We are gonna get you little girl" shouted Tristian with a wicked grin, I kept turning around to see where abouts they were when I came up to the kitchen, it was the first time I was seeing this room. It was all white with hard wood floors, it was big but homely.

I looked back only to find the boys weren't there, I didn't know the house well so maybe there was a corridor or room I didn't see that they were hiding in

I looked back only to find the boys weren't there, I didn't know the house well so maybe there was a corridor or room I didn't see that they were hiding in. I stood still listening in case of any footsteps, but suddenly I was picked up and thrown over somebodies' shoulder, I could tell from the shirt the perpetrator was Adrian.

"Got you, little miss". I hard smacked was placed on my bottom causing a whimper to come out. I was placed on to the cold island which stung against my flushed cheek. I noticeably flinched at the contact.

"No more running when you don't know your way around, now do you want go swim Baby Girl?" Jay leaned down getting to my height level. I nodded my head and reached out to be lifted off the counter as I couldn't touch the floor.

We walked on to the balcony where the pool was situated, the night sky was starting to take over the day

We walked on to the balcony where the pool was situated, the night sky was starting to take over the day. I truly am the luckiest girl in the world, we sank into the warm water which tingled on our skin against the cold weather.

"Thank you, for this trip and today. It's the best birthday I've ever had."

"But we haven't even done anything special, no party or gifts." Lawrence looked disappointed in himself, but he couldn't help it they didn't know.

"I don't need that stuff and look at the trip, this is the most amazing gift".

"Well Kitten we do actually have a surprise" as Lawrence told me Jay ran to grab a present that had been left in an office next to the kitchen.

I sat up on the side of the pool and dried my hands marvelling at the box, it was a baby pink with small silver flowers all over and was about the size of my palm. I opened the box to find 2 necklaces, one a simple gold chain, the other with a star shaped pendant. My eyes filled with tears; it was beautiful.