Chapter 16

It was Sunday, me and Dylan had been preparing all week and it was finally the day to showcase our dance. However, I still hadn't asked the boys if they wanted to watch, thinking about it now I probably shouldn't have left it to the last minute.

Sitting round the island we ate our breakfast, while Adrian played music on the laptop. It was some new song he was working on and it was about love. It was undeniably beautiful but made me feel a little sad, but I didn't show it. I wish someone would feel that way about me. I know the boys liked me, but love is a whole other thing. Something that I have yet to experience. As I finished my cereal I washed my bowl and turned so I was stood infront of the boys.

"Can I ask you guys something?" I fidgeted with my fingers, nervous as to their answer.

"Yes Princess, you alright?" Adrian spoke as he paused his laptop from playing his old songs.

"Well, I have told you that I do dance lessons and me and my partner have been working hard all week. So my dance teacher arranged a small showcase, which is today. I just thought maybe if you weren't busy you might want to come but you don't have to I would understand. I don't mind, well I obviously I want you to come, just if you can't I won't be upset." I rushed through not letting anyone get a word in.

"Yes princess" Adrian cut me off from rambling more.

"We would love to come Kitten, what time?" Lawrence asked.

"12pm" I whispered.

"Baby girl that's in an hour, come on go get dressed ." Jay kindly ordered. He picked me up, so I was wrapped around his waist, he pretended to run through the house, causing me to giggle.

"Hurry, hurry , hurry baby girl. You have a performance, and we all need to look presentable." He laughed bowing to me and leaving me in my room. I quickly put on some leggings and one of Tristian's Sweatshirts. I will be changing for my dance, a surprise I had been planning for the boys, ever since the other day when I let Lawrence and Jay touch me I can't stop feeling like I want more.

When me and Dylan spoke about what I was wearing he seemed interested, but I totally played it off as I thought it would work with the dance. My secret outfit was packed, and the boys were nicely dressed. I could tell they put effort in which was really sweet.

Once we arrived I was informed there was too many people for the studio so we would be performing in the hall

Once we arrived I was informed there was too many people for the studio so we would be performing in the hall. Which meant I would have to be on stage. I was expecting just a couple people, but it seems as if everyone have brought at least 6 people, some even inviting more than 10.

Saying goodbye to the boys as they sat in the front row, very proudly might I add, I headed backstage. On the other side of the room was Dylan, he was already ready. He was wearing black trousers and was shirtless displaying his back tattoos that I had only just seen.

They beautifully decorated his back and contrasted his nurturing personality

They beautifully decorated his back and contrasted his nurturing personality. On my way over Grey came up to wish me look and inform me that we would be last on today.

"How you are feeling buttercup" Dylan walked over to me giving me a hug.

"Terrified, we are going on stage!" I whisper yelled, he hugged me tighter rubbing my back.

"Little one, just remember I am here focus on me and imagine we are in the studio and you will be great, now go get dressed." He gently pushed me over to the changing area.

I smiled nodding my head and going behind the changing curtain, to match the shirtless Dylan I was wearing a black lace playsuit, that I think was lingerie, but it luckily covered everything just about. It definitely wasn't the Hello Kitty fantasy that I normally am, but it felt new, daring, and liberating.

I felt free.

Stepping out from behind the curtain, Dylan looked me up and down, straightening himself up, inhaling and then smiling

"Wow Flo, you look beautiful" He blushed. It was quite cute to see him so flustered he always seemed so sure of himself and was naturally caring. It was endearing to see this.

"Thank you, you look good too". I sat down at the mirror to do my makeup. While I'm feeling this free my face might as well reflect my mood. I add purple glitter to my dark eyeshadow, carefully applying lashes so I don't poke my eye out and a dark lip.

Holy shit, without sounding too arrogant I look fucking hot

Holy shit, without sounding too arrogant I look fucking hot. Like totally not myself. I let my hair flow down my shoulders and I'm ready. I watch from backstage as each pair goes up and the crowd applauds. Then Grey walks on stage and I know it's time.

"Weren't those guys just wonderful, for our final pair we have the incredible Flo and Dylan."

The crowd applauds and we walk on stage, the bright lights shine on us, I can't see the audience as the lights are too bright which I am thankful for I get in my position and close my eyes imagining I'm in Dylan's studio alone. He squeezes my hand for comfort and the music starts.

Adrian's Pov

On to the stage walks the most beautiful girl, our girl and fuck her outfit is mesmerising. She was barely covered and the lace that was there was perfect against her skin. I wanted to rip it right of her, I look to Jay and Tristian and they feel just the same, giving a devilish grin at me. When we turn to the left to see Lawrence, he is not as happy. Angry in fact. I look back at the stage watching Flo squeeze her partners hand only to realise its Dylan. Lawrence's Brother.