Chapter 32

Hiya Guys, sorry chapters are coming out a bit slow I'm at work and or college every day and have recently had a set back with my mental health but I'm hoping to get them out frequently again. These next two or three chapters will be filled with photos and new characters, so I hope you enjoy x

Flo's POV

Recovery seemed to be pretty quick as did our heavenly vacation. Now it was the final few days of our trip and it was time to be preparing for Chris' annual Christmas party  tonight where I would meet Adrian's mother and the rest of Lawrence's siblings.

Me, Piper and Sage were getting dressed separately, after meeting Lawrence's sisters for brunch. As of now I only had met two out of the other seven siblings, Dylan, and Ivy. I couldn't help but panic when Lawrence mentioned including Ivy he had five sisters. I never did get on well with girls, at my school I got nervous that they would make fun of me. Though if they grew up with Lawrence, they must be lovely, even if some didn't share blood.

Piper helped pick my outfit as I was worrying about making a good impression, we finally settled on pink dungarees and a white t-shirt. My hair was tied in a ponytail with a pink ribbon and I wore some light makeup.

Once we arrived there was table elegantly arranged for us, we took our seats and waited for the sisters

Once we arrived there was table elegantly arranged for us, we took our seats and waited for the sisters. Some were coming separately but Ivy was the first to arrive in her signature red lipstick and friendly smile.

"Hiya guys you all look lovely" Ivy sat down, instantly looking at the cocktail menu and ordering herself a mimosa.

"Thank You so do you" I exclaimed truly still in awe with how confident and beautiful she is, before we got into other conversation, Ivy jumped up and rang over picking up a little girl. Heading over to the table was another two sisters. Ivy who was holding a small child, probably around four years old. Behind her was a graceful young woman around the age of 17 or 18.