Chapter 8

Adrian's POV

Finding our princess in Tristan's arms out cold breaks my heart. She was only gone fore like 15 maybe 20 minutes, what possibly happened. One of our sober friends drove us home, so we can protect her privacy rather than taking an uber. Still in Tristan's arms as we get into the house, it's like he can't bare to let her go. Normally he is the last of us to get attached but she just has a delightful glow and innocent nature that happens to melt everyone's hearts.

 Normally he is the last of us to get attached but she just has a delightful glow and innocent nature that happens to melt everyone's hearts

Tristian places her down on her bed and this is the first time we have seen her room. It is more adorable than any of us could imagine, a strip of neon pink lights edge the ceiling, with fairy lights hanging over draped blankets. Her bed has white covers with pink cushions and plenty of stuffies. I briefly look at the photos on her wall not wanting to pry too much but it's very evident that is mainly places or things she is interested in. There is no photos of family or friends, but maybe she keeps those private.

 On the other side of the room was her racks of clothing, and my god was there was plenty

On the other side of the room was her racks of clothing, and my god was there was plenty. Surrounded by fake flowers, it was a sea of pink. Beautiful little dresses that we have yet to see on her. Forgetting about the room, Tristian is still sitting by Flo's side stroking her hair, Lawrence brings in a glass of water for when she wakes up and Jay stands at the door trying not to overcrowd the room.

About an hour and a phone call with the doctor later Flo started to stir. She whimpers as she opens her eyes as the lights clearly hurt her. I quickly turn the bedroom light off now just been illuminated by the sting lights around the room. She calms down trying to sit up. Jay helps her up as she leans her head on his chest.

"W...what happened?"

"Darling you passed out at the party, you drank a lot of the punch which had been spiked, we found you in Delilah's room" Jay coos rubbing circles on her arm. It looks as if she is piecing stuff together in her mind.

"You starting to remember princess?" I perch on the bed rubbing her leg trying to calm her breathing. It seems to have worked and she nods with a small smile.

"Princess why don't you put some pj's on and have your water, then if you feel up to it we can watch a movie whatever you want" She beams at my suggestion. Nodding her head vigorously. I stand to leave with the others so she can dress. "Where are you going?" She says frantically, we all turn not wanting her to panic more. "Kitten we are leaving so you can change" Lawrence answers her.

She plays with the hem of her dress which drives me insane causing feelings to form and she doesn't even know the effect she has on me and clearly the others as well.

"C..could yoo..uu stay ?" Our eyes beam open at her question. She can't possibly mean we stay while she changes. "Who do you want to stay kitten?" After Lawrence finished my question, I keep my fingers crossed hoping she says me, I would love to be able to spend more time with her and I definitely wouldn't mind helping her change. She mulls over her answer for a few seconds. A whisper only escaping her lips "All of you".

Before Jay could fuck this up with one of his jokes I interject, "Yes princess we will stay if you like, do you want us to turn around?". Me and Jay often speak for Tristian and Lawrence. Lawrence can have a short temper sometimes and Tristian doesn't trust people easily, it doesn't help that those two are the more dominate ones in the house hold. They both keep their faces straight trying not to seem excited, yet I notice their breathing has picked up. Flo gently nods her head, and we turn around averting our gaze.

I hear her rake through what must be at least 20 pairs of pyjamas, when it went silent, I figured she was starting to change. The tension in the room was high only broken by that delightful jingle that came from her collar when she started moving. She sighed and gently tapped Jay on the back.

Jay's POV

I turned slowly to Flo not wanting to see anything she didn't want me to, only to find she was still in that remarkable costume. Leaning down to her she whispered in my ear "My dress is stuck" It took me a second to realise what she was saying I was too distracted by her being so close and her beautiful scent of Hibiscus. "Do you need some help?" I whispered back trying not to tease the boys as I knew they would 100% volunteer. She nods her little blonde head and turns around so I can help. I gently pull the zip down trying not to rip the dress as much as I would love to tear it off of her.

The dress falls to the ground exposing Flo in her white underwear decorated with little flowers

The dress falls to the ground exposing Flo in her white underwear decorated with little flowers. As I'm about to turn back around so she doesn't think I'm starring when she grabs my hand. It fits so perfectly against mine and is so soft. I chuckle at the size difference causing her to blush a little.

"Are these pyjama's okay?" She asks holding them up.

Looking at them I instantly have a plan, hoping to make a move for me and the guys and so Flo feels a little more comfortable with us. "I love them Baby girl, but do you know who would really love them?"

"Who, who?" she asks excitedly, blushing at the nickname. She already seems to feel so calm with me as she jumps up in down in her bra and panties. Causing me to cover my lap as the sight of her with collar on is enough to bring anyone to their knees.

"Tristian".