Chapter 51

Flo's POV

My bed was empty this morning, after last night I expected to wake up in a warm, sweaty cuddle with all my boys, but they were no where to be seen. I slowly sat up a pain in my stomach and in between my legs from playing last night. I swing my legs round to the side of the bed trying to stand still in the nude. I rise to my feet unsteady like Bambi on ice.

"What are you doing up?" Lawrence's voice calls as he walks in, already dressed for the day in black doc martins, jeans and a black t-shirt paired with silver necklaces.

"It can't be breakfast in bed if you are out of bed", I sat back down in bed pulling the blankets up to my chest and sending him a big cheesy smile

"There's my good kitten, come on eat it up" He said handing me a bowl of fruit and a glass of apple juice.

"Where are the boys?" I ask after giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Jay and Adrian went for a run to release some ...leftover energy they had and Tristian is at a study group but they won't be long."

I happily eat my breakfast occasionally doing a little dance with every bite till I was completely finished. Lawrence pulled me out of the warm comforts of the bed. My naked body wrapped around his fully clothed one, with his spare hand he grabbed my bowl from breakfast and carried me through to the kitchen to put the dish in the sink. I hid my head into his neck slightly embarrassed by current situation but there was something comforting about him helping me do simple tasks.

The door creeks open to show Adrian and Jay walking in, the looked over my wrapped round Lawrence. They shook their heads simultaneously turning around to run again.

"Poor lads" Lawrence laughed which I didn't quite understand but I noticed they left the door open, and I was exposed in the nude.

"Daddy the door" I squealed trying to get down. He placed me on the kitchen counter hurrying to shut the door before picking me back up. "Come on little one lets get you in the shower." He grabbed a warm fluffy towel and started the shower for me.

"Now be a good girl and get all clean, I will pick out an outfit for you. "

The hot water soothed some aching I had left over, and I was left alone to get clean. I used raspberry scented body wash and shampoo and finally turned off the water.

Knock knock.

"All dry kitten?" Lawrence pops his head round the door watching me wrap the towel round me body, he comes and tickles my sides before picking me up and carrying me to my room.

Laid out on the bed was a white shirt with a doggy on and a yellow pleated skirt, there was also white underwear and white thigh highs. Lawrence helped me dress and he tied my hair into a ponytail with a yellow headband to match the skirt.