Chapter 54

Quick note- Thank you everyone for your response to my questions in the last post, I will have some information at the end of this chapter for anyone who is interested.

Tristian's POV

I hated leaving Flo.

Even for an hour never mind a week, I know she is in good hands with Mel but I can't help but feel lost without her. We spent the night before our flight just cuddle together in her bed, however we all missed the presence of our Angel.

Although I know lying to her is right, it feels incredibly wrong. I'm her dominant and her boyfriend, that has a copious amount of trust and this goes against everything we believe in.

But I need to protect her.

The flight didn't take long with Christopher's jet and we had arrived in New York at 10am, ready to drive to our accommodation.

Well pulled up to the estate. Noticing the beautiful gardens that I could imagine Flo playing in, the house was on par with a castle and a dream for many littles.

We had to be ID at the gate as Christopher informed us, but everything seemed so strict and thorough, but I guess that is what we need. Once at the colossal doorway we knock only to be greeted by the owner of the home.

 Once at the colossal doorway we knock only to be greeted by the owner of the home

"Atticus!" Adrian yelled at his long-time friend.

"Hello boys come in" he opened the door letting us follow him inside to the monumental foyer. God and we thought Christopher had money.

"Wow this house is incredible" Jay muttered, seemingly in complete shock.

"Thank You, Now your bedrooms are on the top floor, breakfast is served at 9am, Lunch at 1pm and Dinner at 6pm. I will let you unpack and then we can get going" he sauntered off into what I presume is his office leaving us alone.

Holy shit, he is a little intense.

We take the stairs to the top floor and find two bedrooms, we asked to share as we find it slightly odd being apart from each other, so myself and Lawrence in one room, Adrian and Jay in the other.

The bed was probably big enough for four if we squeezed so there is always the option we could sleep together. The room was a charcoal grey with artwork of Greek mythology which was perfect for myself. We unpacked rather quickly as we only had enough for the week, and we sat by the window for a few minutes until the others were ready. The land outback spread across fields and fields with a myriad of wildlife. It was breath taking and we all wished we were experiencing it with little Flo.

"I know it's hard Trist, but we need to do this" Lawrence sighed placing his hand on my knee.

" Yeah, when does training start?"

"I think straight away, I want us to learn as much as possible so we can protect Flo against anything".

The trip would hopefully prove useful, with everything that she went through we know we have to be strong for her, we will protect her with our life but we can only fight for so long. We need to train, be skilful and know how to take someone down if god forbid anything ever happens again.

We will be her own personal bodyguards and will not let anyone touch her ever again.

"Trist... you seem a little lost in thought there", Lawrence smiled rubbing on my thigh to pull me from my spiralling thoughts.

"Yeah sorry, I just want to look after her properly". I look down at my lap and watch as Lawrence intertwines our fingers.

"We will Babe, we will" He placed a kiss to my lips before standing up and leading me out of the room.

"Everyone ready?" Atticus shouted as we came down the stairs.

"Yeah" We called as we followed him into a Black Bentley outside, the car was incredible, and I sort of wish the drive had been longer but after 10 minutes we had arrived to his personal training gym.

Damn.

It was a gym built for 50 at least, fully equipped with the highest standard tech and round the clock personal trainers. It was completely empty, and we had Atticus to teach us the ropes.

After 6 hours we were finished and astonishingly tired. My body ached in places I didn't know was possible but I felt stronger. Every bit of pain was worth it.

For Flo...

----------------------

Sorry if you haven't been reading Leaders and Lavender you might not understand the crossover x

Hiya Dolls, I really want to have chats up soon, but I want to know a couple more things first, I hope you don't mind.

It seemed the two most popular answers were Snapchat or Instagram so vote below which one.

Snap

Insta

Edit: My boyfriend suggest Discord if anyone prefers that ?

Would people possibly want two chats a little/ submissives one and a generalised community one? Meaning that it would have switches, subs, doms, pets, littles etc in.

Once again it will have to be 18+ so please don't lie about your age, because if I find you are under 18 I will need to remove you. It's for your safety and others and when you turn 18 you of course can join xxxx

--- Edit Chat is up 💖