Update

TW- Mentions of sexual abuse

Hello Guys,

I have seen a few comments concerned about the past few chapters and my writing glorifying or sexualisation sexual assault and trauma. I'm so sorry it's come across that way, it was not my intention, but I take full responsibility for my work upsetting people and promoting SA. 

What I wanted from this difficult story line was to showcase how BDSM and CGL can help support people with trauma or people going through difficult times. I guess in some ways Flo reflects me and my writing helps with my mental health. When I was a young teen I was sexually abused, and it wasn't until I found DDLG and kink where I felt myself start to heal. That was my personal experience and doesn't work for everyone, but I did want that to be present in the story, so that is where I was working towards. However, I'm unsure how to go forth. Do you want the last few chapters to be deleted, or to find a different way of approaching the subject?  Let me know, I want to learn from this, so I don't make the mistake again. 

Once again I am really sorry if I have hurt anyone or produced some form of trauma pornography. I never want that to be something I promote. Thank you for people being so kind in the comments and bringing it to my attention. 

Love you guys xx