Chapter 41

Trigger Warning- This chapter is going to include sexual assault. I am not glamourising SA and in no situation is this acceptable. If this is something that could possibly trigger or negatively effect you I suggest not reading. This is all for literary purposes and not to be romanticised, as someone who has experienced sexual abuse I know how difficult speaking and reading about it can be so I'm sending all my love to everyone out there reading. Warning this is a dark chapter so stop at the ******* if you need to.

Flo's POV

After Tristian helped me to the bathroom we lay in bed the five of us for a little while, just chatting about when we first met. Lawrence told me the boys had text them saying the new roommate was beautiful, which I struggle to believe. I remember thinking college boys were so attractive but in actuality it was just my dominants. Every day I walk past people that are just as good looking but to me they don't compare. My men are godly and take my breath away with the slightest look.

They we all so gentle with me knowing how sore I was from being with Tristian. He didn't hold back at all it was as if he was hate fucking me and I wasn't mad about it. Despite the fatigue spreading through my body and ache between my legs I still have to shop for college supplies for the next semester and have to buy some new clothes for dance. With help from Adrian, I headed to my room to get dressed, as I applied some light makeup and tying my hair in a ponytail, Adrian searched through my clothes finally picking out a two-piece crop top and skirt, which was covered in strawberries and frilled at the edge.

 With help from Adrian, I headed to my room to get dressed, as I applied some light makeup and tying my hair in a ponytail, Adrian searched through my clothes finally picking out a two-piece crop top and skirt, which was covered in strawberries an...

Slipping on some panties and a strapless bra, he helped me into my outfit. I spun around in the mirror feeling really pretty for once. Knowing how the boys saw me helped my self-image, if they could see me as a beautiful woman I should be able to as well.

With my hand is his we got into the car and started driving to the mall, this was far bigger than any back home and I became giddy before I even got out of the car.

"Right, little miss" Jay turned round to me once he found a parking space, "You are allowed to be on your own if you want but we must know where you are and be close by at all times", his tone was stern but I new it was with concern rather than anger. I adored that I got the choice to be on my own if I wished, it made me feel like there was freedom if I wanted. But I don't I want all their attention.

"Yes Papa", I swung my legs out of the car jumping onto the pavement. Quickly my hand being grabbed by Lawrence who didn't hesitate to take control while we walked through the car park. Once inside the air conditioning hit me giving me the comforting coolness I longed for. "Where to first Princess?"

"The stationary store!" I squealed excited to spend my money. " Inside voice Angel" Tristian whispered to not bring attention to us, which I probably already had with my uncontrollable volume.

We found the store easily and I let go of Lawrence hand to fill up my basket, they had every colour notebook, files, pens, and pencil cases. Obviously, I wanted pink everything, but I wouldn't say no to a little bit of sparkle here and there.