Chapter 39

Tristan's POV

Each street became hazy as I sped through the city looking for all the places Lawrence might be. He had so many places that he use to go to when he was upset but I think on this occasion I know exactly where he would go. Parking up at the cemetery remembering to grab my little first aid kit, I run through the gardens trying to find Cynthia's grave.

There he sat next to a brand-new bouquet of daffodils, his hair a mess as if it had been pulled in frustration and tears covered his now flushed cheeks. He played with the grass as he talked to his mother, still unaware that I was there. Coming to her grave usually seems to calm him down, he made a daisy chain out of habit laying it on the top of the stone.

"She wouldn't hurt us Law", I make my presence known behind him, but no sense of shock goes through him as if he was expecting me.

"I know" he sighed shaking his head.

"Then why did you kick off" Siting down next to him I take out the first aid it, cleaning off his knuckles, that were even more bloody and bruised then when he left.

" I just saw everything that has happened to us, repeating again and I wasn't thinking about Flo and what she would do I was thinking that once again we got hurt. But it was stupid, once I calmed down I realised she would never do that. She is too sweet. She loves us and I trust her". He slowly smiled taking about her as if everything that he was going through was slipping away.

"I will be kicking the ass of whoever texted her though" I chuckled, Lawrence clearly in agreement.

"Not if Chris finds out, we wont get the chance". Law was correct I didn't even think about it ,if Christopher found out someone was messing with Flo it would be dealt with by him, he never lets any of his family get hurt.

"Come on lets get back to her", I finishing bandaging up his hand and helping him stand, before giving him a tight hug and kiss on the forehead.

Flo's POV

I have never seen Lawrence so angry; his hand became a bloody mess, and his face was filled with rage before storming out, a worried Tristian following behind him. I couldn't imagine what had got the boys so upset.

Did I do something wrong?

Adrian looked up from where he was sat his gaze finally landing on me and his eyes going soft, I couldn't move my eyes were blurry with tears and my knees were shaking. The boys walked over to me kneeling down, so we were on a similar height.

"Princess I'm so sorry you saw that We love you so much and would never hurt you." Adrian put his arms round my waist keeping eye contact with me. I know the boys would never hurt me, I know I was always safe with them, I trust them more than anybody in the world, but it scared me to see them all so upset and not know why or what to do.

"I know you wouldn't" letting out a shaky breath, trying to calm my nerves. "Can we sit down Baby girl so we can talk?" Jay asked the familiar kind tone to his voice which always seemed to ease me.

Sitting on our plush couch I held a pillow holding it against my chest. "Princess I didn't mean to invade your privacy, but your phone kept going off and you have some texts". Adrian handed me my phone and I read through the messages.

Oh no.

How did he get my number? He can't possibly have tracked me down. I thought leaving Norway would have stopped the problem, is this why Lawrence was so upset?

It kind of hurts that he wouldn't trust me, I have always been faithful to them.

Although if I saw messages on their phone like this I can't say how I would respond probably cry as usual.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, the other night , in the maze there was this man. He cornered me, trying to speak with me and kept calling me pup. When he heard Mel coming, he kissed me on the forehead and left. But I didn't want it, I was scared I couldn't move. He was so tall and had these intense blue eyes I just was so terrified..." The boys pulled me onto their laps cradling me in a hug to calm my rushed words and quickening breathing.

"Baby girl, we trust you and we will never let him hurt you again. Thank you for telling us." Jays' forehead kisses had me smiling and it reassured me that they trusted me.

As they should.

Although I felt safe within the boys arms my mind was racing with ideas and scenarios of this man. I still don't fully know what he looks like just his eyes. He seemed to know things about me and even found my number.

The door opens and in walks Trist and Law with heavy eyes and sluggish steps. Lawrence's hand is all bandaged up, I don't like that he is hurt, he is my Daddy and I need to protect him. Running over, I envelop  him in a hug, a tight grasp round his waist as if I never want to let him go.

"I got you kitten", He lifted me off the floor allowing me to wrap my body round his torso, Tristian kissed me on the cheek and sat down with the boys.

"I'm sorry if I frightened you Kitten." His eyes held sadness and guilt as he looked into mine.

"As long as you are okay now daddy".

"How did I get so lucky to have such a special kitten?" He kissed my neck playfully which tickled causing my giggles to fill the silent room.

"Lets get you to bed, its late and we can talk about this in the morning" He insisted carrying me though to his room and laying me into his bed. As I drifted off to sleep in the comfort of his bed I heard the boys having a heated conversation in the hallway. Lawrence assuming, I was asleep left to join the boys as the door opened all I could hear was the unusual voice of Jay which wasn't so sweet and kind.

"Do you think it's him again? I will kill him if he goes anywhere near her".