Chapter 38

Adrian's POV

Parking up outside the house, we started bringing in the shopping. I couldn't wait to see our little girl. Before we went to the shop she was so excited about her new room and was slipping into little space which was adorable. Placing the groceries on the counter we started to unpack but the house felt a little too silent. Searching through the rooms I finally find our little girl tucked in Trist's arm as he rocks her. She is sucking her thumb and is naked.

Poor thing looks worn out.

"What happened?" Jay whispered leaning into the room and looking round at the mess of clothes on the floor.

"She needed a punishment, I think she got herself all excited with the room and missed her nap so she was a little naughty" Tristian held on to Flo tenderly as if not to break her, moving the hair out of her face and leaving a kiss on forehead. His gaze never faltered from her, he kept watch over the small girl in his arms stroking her skin softly.

Tristian still hadn't opened up to Flo about his own problems. It wasn't for me to interject but I still can't understand why hasn't told her, there would probably bond over their childhoods and Flo might not feel so alone. I guess I'm coming from a different place and don't quite grasp the pain he has gone through, it was extremely hard for him to open up to us. That's why he is more reserved than us, quiet and although a strict dominant even shy. Since Flo we have never seen him so happy and for so long. She can't fix everything for him, and we couldn't ask that of her, but without even trying she was supporting him. I left the two snuggled in each other's arms, Princess asleep and Tristan drifting in and out keeping watch over her.

Jay decided to do some homework and Lawrence was working on a tattoo design for Tristian, so I was left with nothing to do, all my work was up to date. Flo's play room was a tad messy, not surprised with how hyper she was. So, I started tidying away her colouring books and pencils, she has had this room for 3 hours and there is stuffies everywhere, toys on the floor, costumes off the hangers, what on earth was she doing, we will have to play tomorrow the two of us.

A buzzing sound brought me away from my plans, Flo's phone lit up on her desk, but I left it not wanting to breach her privacy. After a couple minutes multiple notifications came through, one after the other. Lifting her phone off the desk I checked the name to see if it was urgent.

Unknown number.

Hmm that's a lot of messages for an unknown number, unlocking her screen not after noticing her background which was a photo of me and the boys cuddled up in bed on our vacation. I have no clue when she took this photo however it was pretty adorable. The texts were still coming through, so I quickly looked to see if it was worth waking up Flo.

- Hello Pup x

- I can't stop thinking about the other night x

- I want to see you again, somewhere we can be alone this time x

- God that little dress on you look so fucking good pup, I wonder what it looks like off x

- Come on pup, don't ignore Daddy x

I couldn't even read them all, my eyes started to fill with tears, but I brushed them away shouting for the boys to meet me in the living room. I sat down on the couch allowing my knees to shake from my shock. What could this mean? Is she seeing someone else?

Pup? Daddy?

But she is our sweet girl, I couldn't Imagine in a million years she would ever do something so cruel as to be seeing other people.

"What's wrong you nearly woke Flo up?" Tristian asked Jay and Lawrence following behind him. I couldn't look up at them I couldn't speak, I just held out her phone for them to take. Jay took it unlocking the screen as the boys watched over his shoulder.

Once they had seen what I had Tristian slumped down next to me his head in his hands, shocked but  looking more confused.

"I don't understand, Flo isn't capable of hurting us. She loves us" Tristian sighed, Jay agreeing and nodding his head. "There must be an explanation".

Lawrence slammed his fist into the marble kitchen counter three times, causing his knuckles the cut and bleed quickly, "There isn't an explanation, she did what every other girl has done to us. I trusted her I love her and she... she... " he couldn't finish his sentence he stormed out of the house, slamming the door shut behind him. He had been so good for a while; Flo was helping level out his anger issues. I couldn't believe in a matter of seconds he broke again.

"I'll go find him; you guys get to the bottom of this." Tristian ordered kindly. Grabbing his car keys and leaving. If any of us would calm Law down it was Tristian they understand each other's mental health better than me and Jay. Over the years we obviously have learnt to be supportive and help but not the way they could for one another.

Looking up from the couch I see a timid Flo stood, her blue orbs filled with tears, now wearing one of Tristan's jumpers. She was shaking and I assumed she had just seen Lawrence in the heat of rage. She looked afraid, I hated that she felt that way around us, she is meant to trust that we will never hurt her, and we were scarring her. She is our everything, we love her endlessly. She needs to trust that.

But can we trust her?