Chapter 44

Trigger Warning- There will be descriptions of sexual abuse in this chapter if this is something that will affect you I suggest you stop reading, this is not to promote or fetishizes this type of behaviour it is for literary and educational purposes only , this story line won't be sad forever I promise we are getting to the pinnacle of this difficult stage in Flo's life. This is a long one so bare with me x

Flo's POV

My car was parked outside the house for 20 minutes before I could get out to make my way in, I could barely hold myself up everything over the last few days was hitting me all of a sudden like a gust of wind in a hurricane. Stepping into the house I see my boyfriends sat on the sofa, Tristian and Jay playing Mario Kart and Lawrence and Adrian reading.

They were so peaceful, so content. I have never loved someone as much as I love them. The kind of love that hurts, in the most amazing way and whenever you are apart a piece of you is missing. They are beautiful and I feel unworthy of their love and attention.

My heart is overpowered by the tragedies of the last few days, the fear that was imbedded within me picking deep at my soul.

"Hi Princess, how was your lesson?" Adrian smiled, closing his book followed by Lawrence and the boys finishing their game to turn to look at me.

"It was good, we didn't do much. How was yours?". Walking over to Adrian I wrap my arms round his waist wanting to feel some comfort, I felt so affection starved but equally wanted no body to even hold me gently.

"It was really interesting actually we are composing some new music, which is always fun." He wrapped his arms around me cradling me like a safety blanket. "I'm just going to organise the work sheets I was given, then I will come and sit with you", walking away I revel in the pink door of my bedroom. Being alone sometimes was the only time I could think about what I am going to do.

While sitting at my desk I'm sorting through all the work sheets I was given, organising them into my file as some form of distraction.

Ping!

Looking down at my phone the sickness present as it usually is when he texts me.

- You looked delicious today pup X

I must have stared at the message for 10 minutes, unsure of what to do, if I keep submitting in fear to him would this go on forever, do I even have the power to escape this?

- Puppy I know you are reading my message. Did you not like seeing Daddy today?

- No I didn't

I text back regretting it instantly, watching my phone for his response but it takes around half an hour, making me nauseous as to why he is taking so long.

- Hmm that isn't very nice little girl, that will change when we see each other tonight. Meet me 7pm at Valentino's down town.

Meet? No fucking way was I going to meet him, I couldn't put myself in danger like that, knowing the unspeakable things he could do to me.

- Oh and puppy, I do expect you to be there I have some people watching those beloved boyfriends of yours and I would hate for anything to happen to them x

A single tear fell down my face, I know what I have to do, I love the boys too much to put them in danger. I still don't text back, scenarios of what will happened tonight made me pick at my nails till they were bleeding.

- Puppy, I will not sit around waiting for your message, I will come over if I have to x

- Yes, I will meet you tonight.