Chapter 45

Trigger Warning- This chapter doesn't include Sexual assault but does allude to it happening if that is something that might affect you I suggest you stop reading xx

Lawrence's POV

Watching little Flo leave the house in that pretty white dress was good to see. The past few days she had seemed a little distracted, she still smiled and had her usual excited voice, but something was slightly off. I blame myself after she saw me being angry last week I can't be surprised she would want some alone time, I never meant to scare her, just the thought of losing her was so much too handle.

After two hour went by Jay decided ordering from Flo's favourite restaurant would be a nice treat after her dance practice but we texted her and texted her to see what time she would be back but there was no response. However, she might just be too wrapped up in her dance to notice so calling Dylan would be the best bet we wouldn't want her out too late anyhow.

"Hi Lawrence!" Dylan happy voice came through the phone loudly.

"Hello Dylan, how are you? , I'm just ringing to check on Flo and see what time she will be back"?

"I'm good but I'm not sure I understand".

"Flo she is at yours , you are practicing a new dance".

The phone went silent for a few moments. The tension thick in the room. The boys turned to me, noticing my unsettled expression.

"Lawrence umm.. She isn't here". Those words had me spiralling, I had no clue where our precious girl was, and it was getting dark outside.

"Fuck" I muttered down the phone, hanging up quickly.

"What's wrong?" Jay asked a look of terror in his eyes, before answering I rush to her bedroom and opened her laptop the boys standing behind me.

"What it is?" Adrian asked his voice slightly louder than usual as I scan through her laptop, typing in passwords to get her texts messages up on screen.

Tristian grabbed my shoulder before anything came up, "WHAT IS GOING ON?" Tristian shouted finally snapping at me.

"She isn't at Dylan's, he doesn't know where she is" The boys swear under their breath their eyes now locked to the laptop that showcased her text messages, turning back round I'm swallowed by the devasting conversations I can see.

"Jaxon" Jay mutter us all in agreement that this could only come from one man, we thought we had sorted this out he was back in Norway, we blocked the numbers, we filed restraining orders, we made sure to get notifications when he was back in the country.

How the fuck could this happen?

He had been manipulating her, making her call him Daddy, showing up to her college , there was even texts from the day we went to the mall telling her to keep her mouth shut.

Every single worry that went through me head did, what could have happened to her that she wouldn't want to talk about? Jaxon will pay for ever hurting our kitten. I will beat that disgusting, repugnant man within an inch of his life.

"They are at Valentino's, come on" Tristian beckoned rushing out of the room grabbing his car keys, Adrian was already on the phone with his father telling him to meet us there.

Breaking the speed limit, we surge over to the restaurant down town, despite the illegal driving every second felt like an hour. Although this usually would feel like a quick journey right now it was dragging and the panic in my chest was uncontrollable.

I knew Jaxon was evil, I knew he was a twisted man but manipulating and hurting our Flo and after all this time. Before we met Adrian and Jay we were friends with Jaxon, freshly 18 and Jaxon was 25 we looked up to him so much. He showed us this lifestyle and me, Trist and Jax's shared our first ever submissive together. We were still learning and didn't spot the signs.

Jaxon wasn't being a hard dom he was being abusive, after a couple months it all clicked we helped the girl find safety and left our "friend" for good. He has never contacted us since then but when Flo described what had happened in the maze it all sounded too familiar.

Jay parked up and we rushed out, we could see Flo's car which meant she was inside. Storming the beautiful restaurant, we looked around for our girl.

"Hello, can I help you?" A pink haired boy walked over to us, he had lip piercings and tattoos that I know Flo would love.

Adrian finally stopped looking around to speak to the man "Yes, have you seen a blonde girl here tonight, short, in a white dress with a really tall man probably being rude".

His face dropped, which told us everything we needed to know.

"Yes they were here but they left about an hour ago".

Fuck, they could be anywhere.

"Thank you, Calvin" I added noticing his badge before hurrying out. Just as we were leaving Christopher arrived getting out of his car until today I have never seen him drive himself, he always had a driver.

"Is she here?" Chris asked, he remained calm unlike myself, the urge to punch something building in me.

"No they left about 60 minutes ago" Adrian answered his father.

"Have you managed to track her phone?"

"Not yet"

Chris took his phone out of his pocket, walking away slightly to ring someone after two minutes he came back over to us.

"I know her location" We stood for a second slightly dumbfounded he could find it that easily, but we shouldn't be surprised still with the massive team he has working for him. Getting into our car we followed Christopher as he led us to our baby.

As Tristian drove away from the restaurant I whisper slightly to myself, praying we get to her before she is hurt.

"Hold on Kitten, we're coming".