Chapter 10

Hi Guys, this chapter talks about submission and dominance, if anyone thinks I have given incorrect information or worded wrong please correct me, I have only briefly talked about it, as it will be a common theme through out the story. Thank you and Enjoy!

Lawrence POV

"What is a submissive?"

Flo fall's asleep leaving us all stunned, I could have dropped her with the heart attack she has just given me. Adrian has a shocked grin on his face almost looking impressed, Jay stifles back a laugh and Tristian. Well Tristian he always had a straight face, but his eyes. His eyes fill with desire. Carrying Flo to her room and placing her under her covers putting an octopus stuffie in her arms, I stop to think, I can't believe she was asking this question. I guess tomorrow we have to have an unusual chat.

For the rest of the night, we chat about what we are going to say to Flo, the last thing we want to do is overwhelm her. By 3 am I head to my room to sleep off some of this peculiar night.

My room only illuminated by the light in my closet, the rest of it a desert of black and grey, I never enjoy spending too much time in my room, besides to design and sleep

My room only illuminated by the light in my closet, the rest of it a desert of black and grey, I never enjoy spending too much time in my room, besides to design and sleep. Other than that, I feel safe with the guys, protected to be specific. I have nothing to fear, I just fill with anxious thoughts and the only things that relieve that are tattooing and my friends. Although that list is starting to grow due to a new interest in my life.

Oh and what a heavenly interest it is.

Flo's POV

Next Day

I wake up to a text from my college, all lessons with be done online for the next few days due to electrical problem on campus. As much as I want to get to know people if I get a few extra minutes in bed I am taking that chance.

I don't recall coming to bed last night I think one of the boys must have brought me in here. As much as I would love to sleep all day I know if I want to be productive, I have to get ready. I hop in the shower this time missing getting caught in the buff, I throw on a striped multicolour t-shirt on with short dungarees and a belt. I put my hair in a ponytail with a white ribbon.  After applying gentle makeup I head to the kitchen.