69

J was anticipating all the cravings and weird behavior that a pregnant M would have but what she presented was something quite mild compared to what he'd read. She didn't have the weird or unusual cravings although she seemed to be always hungry or sleepy. He asked Dr. Pangilinan, M's OB about it.

"...pregnant women's behavior are as diverse as any regular human behavior. The subtle changes Nic might be showing at present is her body's way of coping with the changes it's undergoing. Sometimes, even the non-pregnant people have the 'cravings' and other 'symptoms' that are more associated with pregnancy. We feel sleepy or fatigued, sometimes we have cravings for certain food." Dr. Pangilinan explained.

One thing that M was 'addicted' to was J's touch, especially on her baby bump. She relished in the warmth and soft touch of J's hands as he gently rubbed her skin. If she felt some weird sensation from within her, J's touch somehow settled the feeling. The growing baby also seemed to enjoy J's touches because the baby would settle down and be still when J begins to rub M's belly.

This rubbing and caressing of M's belly would sometimes (edit: always) move on to other parts of M's body. In the beginning, M somehow protested when J moved his hands from caressing and cradling her belly. The slight touches his thumbs made on beyonce and bubbles were satisfying enough. However, J would keep one hand on M's belly while the other would slide up towards beyonce and bubbles. And because M would normally be braless when at home, access to them was even easier.

---

"Hi there..." J knocked on the door and quietly approached M from behind as she unlocked the door to the break room where M planned to take a quick nap. Being pregnant allowed her to take short and frequent breaks during her shift.

"What are you doing here? Hindi ba oras ng clinic mo ngayon?" M said she stepped into the room, looking at the clock on the wall. "I have 20 minutes..." she thought to herself.

"...okay lang...I said needed a short break...balik ako after 20 minutes..." J said as he embraced M from behind, whispering in her ear.

"Wait lang. Make sure the door is locked and the blinds are closed..." M whispered as she tapped on his arms on her belly.

"...pinatay ko na nga rin yung ilaw..." J replied.

"Oh..."

M rubbed her hands on J's arms as she bent her neck more so J could have better access. J also moved forward so that his front was now flush against M's back, junjun bumping bumbee. M raised her hands and reached for J's head and hair which she caressed and pulled on and gave J tingling sensations which he also enjoyed. M turned and gently pressed her mouth against J's slowly opening lips. Their tongues played and swirled together for a while. When they needed to rest, their foreheads touched.

J felt M's belly move slightly while it was 'resting' against his own belly. "Hmm. Somebody wants to play..." J smirked as he rubbed M's belly again.

Because M's belly was protruding, it was a little difficult for J and M to get all cuddly-comfy in a 'regular' embrace. M turned once more as J enveloped her in his embrace. He planted butterfly kisses behind her ear, down her jaw, until he rested on her neck.

"I like this...I really like it when we make angga (lambing) like this..." Meng whispered as she softly moaned in pleasure.

J's hands once again went under M's scrubs as he rubbed his hands against her belly. M loosened the straps of her bra as well as pulled the string of her pants which made them fall instantly to the floor. J snaked one hand under M's now loosened bra while the other hand moved down between M's thighs. While alternately massaging and caressing beyonce, bubbles and the nippies, his other hand pushed the fabric of M's panty to one side and instantly but gently rubbed pepi. Within seconds, 2 fingers easily slipped into M's wanting and ready pepi as his thumb fiddled and pressed her jewel spot. As J did his 'magic' M could feel junjun pressing hard against bumbee. "Do we have enough time?" J asked when he felt M trying to reach for his belt buckle. J let go of M for few seconds while he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly. At this point, M had once more turned to face J and she immediately dug into J's pants to free junjun and santi from the confines of J's boxer briefs. While M massaged J, J lifted M scrubs and began kissing and sucking on beyonce and bubbles. M areolas were now enlarged due to her pregnancy but J didn't mind. In fact, he found them sexy.

J turned M around made her bend forward slightly as she held on to the wall infront of her. Junjun slid into pepi with ease and within a few minutes of movement, "...sabay tayo?" J asked as he felt pepi's walls tighten around junjun. "Mmm..." was all M could say. They peaked together then J slowed his movements to take them back down from their high.

Moments later, J helped M get dressed again by holding out her pants for her as she stepped in them. Since her tummy was getting bigger, there were some activities that she needed help with like picking up things from the floor. J was always more than willing to help her especially when dressing her in her panty and pants. This was actually nothing new to them since they had already been bathing each other even before they got married. But J was just as excited as M with her pregnancy. Others found it odd that J found M more appealing now that she was heavy with their child. "You're so hot and sexy!" J would say as he growled at M when they made love.

"You're not so bad looking yourself....tiger..." M said seductively. M already told J that she liked to refer to him as a tiger – like a big cat; fierce but can be playful.

"Rrrrr..." J growled as he planted butterfly kisses on M neck.

"...which one will we try tonight?"

J  stopped his kissing and moved to look at M. She fished out a folded piece of paper from her pocket. It was the same paper M had J print early on in her pregnancy. It was now slightly faded and had many creases from constant folding.

"Your favorite?" J wiggled his eyebrows.

M frowned.

"Bakit?" J moved and held M's hands.

"Eh kasi..."

"Ano?"

"Lahat favorite ko..." M said softly.