70

a/n: 

harot knows no time...

...or place

--------

"Ga, san tayo pupunta? Hindi naman to ang daan papuntang bahay..."

"Relax ka lang dyan, Pangga. This evening is for you...and for our little one..."

"Ay..sige, I'm already liking it..."M said as she settled back down in her seat.

A few moments later and J parked the car in an almost empty parking lot of a mall.

"Sigurado ka ba dito, Ga? Para namang walang tao dito" M said as J assisted her out of the car. She looked around and spotted a few vehicles parked in the farther spots away from the mall entrance.

"Ganito talaga lagi dito. Kaya nga dito tayo sa 2nd basement kasi puno na rin yung basement. Tapos, karamihan ng mga tao, sa baba pa naka-park kasi may office tower na nakakabit sa mall." J explained.

"Ah okay" M replied, still curious of her surroundings.

"What do you want to eat?" J asked as they got on the escalator.

"Hmm...makakalibot ba tayo dito?"

"Oo naman. Pwedeng-pwede. I chose this mall kasi nga di sya masyadong matao. I don't want you or the baby to get stressed."

"Hmm...parang gusto ko ng Italian..." M said as she rubbed her belly.

"Okay" J said and brought M to the Italian restaurant on the upper floor.

After dinner, they strolled a little around the mall. M spent more minutes in the baby store and bookstore while J contentedly watched his pretty wife browse through the items in the store. They had purchased some things already and were just awaiting the baby's arrival so that they could complete the things the baby needed.

"Pangga, may time pa tayo to watch a movie..." J whispered as they walked, hand in hand, along the mall's hall.

"May movie house din dito?"

"Oo, sa taas. May stores din at gym."

"Hmm..."

---

"Ga, sigurado ka ba sa movie na to? Parang walang ibang tao dito eh...dito mo pa pinili sa likod umupo..."