14

When dinner time came, Rj forgot about the object that Ate Virgie left on his desk. However, because of it happy yellow color, it caught his eye when he hobbled back to his room. Rj was slowly getting the hang of using his crutches but there were still some things that he'd accidentally knock over when he passed by narrow spaces.

"Oh shh..." he cursed when he felt a snag on his crutches when he passed by his desk on the way to the bathroom. The yellow envelope fell to the floor, its flap opening revealing its contents. Rj gingerly bent down and picked it up. He lost his balance and luckily fell on his bed when he saw his name on the envelope with a girl's penmanship.

Except for his mom and teachers, Rj had never received any personal notes from anyone, especially from girls. After showering and getting ready for bed, he nervously opened the envelope and took out its contents.

Rj smiled and chuckled at the card. "Ang witty nya ha..." He thought as he read the note on the back side. Then, he pulled out the ticket she mentioned about in the note.

---

"Meng, may extra ticket ka pa?" Belle asked.

"Wala na..."

"Wala na? Eh diba tig-4 ang dapat natin ibenta? Dalawa sa Mama at Papa mo...yung isa, kinuha ni Trixie para sa kapatid nya...yung isa?"

"Ah...may kumuhang iba..."

"Sino?"