62

J found M looking over the balcony of her grandparents' home. They had agreed that they were ready to be more showy of their relationship.

"Kunwari, liligawan kita ulit..." J said as he hugged M from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder.

M nodded. She recalled how they started; how J asked her the first time. "As it should have been..." M chuckled as she tapped J's arms that were wrapped on her waist. She was looking forward to the creativity J would have to pull off.

---

After a while, J turned his head so that his face was now directly on M's neck. He inhaled deeply, "...umalis sila?" he asked in a very low tone. M tilted her head more to accommodate J. "Hmm..." she moaned softly.

Papa and Mama had gone out for the afternoon but would be back in time for dinner in a few hours. J slowly and gently slipped onr hand between M's thighs. Slightly startled, M let out a soft moan as J moved his hand up and brushed against the fabric of her panty. M leaned back against J's chest, resting her head on his shoulder. J gently rubbed his fingers over her fabric-covered slit before pushing the fabric to the side to feel her soft, hair-less flesh. His ministrations readied her for his fingers to gently slip in and give her satisfaction. He gently and subtly brushed her inner thighs up to her waiting, wanting pepi.

"Mmm..." she moaned softly.

"Hmm....I like it when you're wet..." He whispered in her ear. Soon, he slipped his finger into her weeping slit and played with her until she peaked.

J slowly pulled her to the corner of the balcony. The lounge chair there was perfect to sit on for quiet and privacy. The surrounding trees and thick foliage of the hanging plants on the balcony gave enough privacy and helped muffle their stifled moans. J sat down as he pulled his basketball shorts down, allowing freedom for his erect junjun. With careful accuracy, M lowered herself on J's wanting and needing junjun. They moved in sync, doing complimenting movements until they peaked.

---

"...that was interesting..." M said as they fixed themselves later on.

"Hmmm....again?" J smirked.

"...mamaya...padating na sina Mama at Papa..." M replied as she peeped inside the house. Celia, the helper, was now turning on the lights inside the house. The light in the balcony had also just been switched on. M gave J a smack on the lips as she rehooked her bra and pulled on her shirt. "...bakit parang malungkot ka?"

"...I got to talk to your Papa kasi..."

"About?"

"...yung living arrangements natin after this month..."

"Hmm...kinausap ko din si Mama..."