54

"Dyaraaaan!" J screamed proudly as M took out the gift from the box. "I think kasya sa yo yan"

"Pangga!" M said, exasperated.

"Bakit? Diba favorite color mo yung yellow? Besides, that would be perfect for our out of town trip to the beach." J said. He was excited and looking forward to their first out of town trip.

"...honestly, I've never worn or owned a bikini before..." M said softly. Although she dreamed of wearing one, she was too shy to publicly show more skin. Deep inside, she was happy that J got her a set so she held the bra over her chest.

"Pero..."

"Pero what?" M said, putting down the bra.

"Pero dito sa house..."

"Eh tayong dalawa lang ang nandito. And besides, sa kwarto lang naman tayo..."

"And the bathroom..."

"Oo naman. Alangan naman naka-formal ka pag naliligo..." M said, sticking her tongue out at J.

J stood up from the couch and approached M. "Halika nga dito." He said as he enveloped her in his arms. "I bet you'll be so sexy in that" He said, whispering to her ear. "Try it on?" J suggested.

M hesitated a bit to pick the suit from the table but J's twinkling eyes convinced her otherwise. It was the least she could do to show her appreciation.

"Can I see?" J said as he waited for M to step out of the bathroom.

Inside, M inhaled deeply before turning the doorknob. Suddenly, she felt self-conscious.

M slowly opened the door and stepped out of the bathroom. J's expression of excitement slightly diminished when M appeared with her dressing gown wrapped tightly around her.

"Pangga!" J whined.

"Eh...nakakahiya..."

"After kong makita at alagaan yung ano mo?" J said, slightly exasperated.

"Anong ano ko? Si Pepi..." M said, slightly annoyed.

"SI Pepi...na sana maging friends na ni Junjun at Santi..."

"Huy!"

"Eh bakit ba?"

"Pero..."

"Dali na...tayo lang ang nandito o. Nasa hallway pa tayo so walang bintana..." J said. They were in the middle of the bedroom hallway. The doors to the rooms and bathroom were closed. "O sige, kung gusto mo, dun tayo sa room mo." Both their rooms had frosted windows which had opaque window shades.