31

"Ang laki naman nito" Doc Richard quipped when he received a few pieces of office stationery he requested for

"Ah, mock ups po ata yan nung gagawing prescription pads para sa Gen Med at ER..." Nurse Sophia said. "Last few pieces na rin yan kasi pina-check rin ata nila yung iba sa ibang departments..."

"So, akin nalang to?" Rj leafed through the few pieces of paper in his hand.

"Yes, Doc..."

"...'slamat..." he said as he walked away.

---

Nic had not seen the hospital stationary mock ups at the nurses' station because they were distributed during the day shift when she was still working nights.

Her heart skipped a beat when she first saw J's note with the 'house rules'. She swallowed hard and then remembered that it was very possible for her housemate to be someone from the hospital too since the share house was located several blocks away from the hospital.

"...ah...eto pala yun...panget din..." Belle mumbled as she read J's house rules.

"Huh?" Nic looked at her.

"Yung papel...scratch paper ng ospital..."

"Ah talaga?"

"Oo, meron ding iilang piraso sa office namin. Ang sabi, parang sample ng hospital stationery na for approval. Tingnan mo, napaka-generic" Belle said as she pointed to the label at the top of the paper. There was no address or other vital contact information.