28

a/n:

If you're excited for Nic and Rj to meet, so am I. Because of the years of Rj/Richard sporting a frown, his dimple would hardly show that's why Nic did not easily recognize him. And in case you're wondering if she remembers his last name, no. She's aware of it but it hasn't really sunk in yet because she's just as annoyed at him as he is her.

---

"Dude, sinasabi ko sa yo. Makakarma ka rin dyan sa ginagawa mo. Maawa ka naman dun sa tao." Carlo said when Rj told him about his morning (learning about Alexa's coughing and incontinence that lead him to suspect that she had APBA - Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis (ABPA) is a pulmonary disorder that often occurs in patients with asthma or cystic fibrosis (CF) and is characterized by a hypersensitivity response to the allergens of the fungus Aspergillus fumigatus -- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5399694/)

"Eh sya naman tong sobrang close sa mga pasyente..."

"Trabaho nya yun. And I think it's good that she builds good rapport with the kids and their parents din. Hindi lahat ng medical treatments are good or can heal the way human interaction and empathy can."

"Pshh..." Rj just shook his head and smirked at Carlo's remark. He knew Carlo was right but he was just being stubborn.

"By the way, nakilala mo na yung housemate mo?" Carlo inquired after a pause.

"Dude! Babae!"

"WHOA!" Carlo's eyes widened and he leaned forward on the table. He almost spilled his coffee but was quick to hold the cup steady. "Paano mo nalaman?"

"Nag-iwan sya ng note sa mesa...tapos nag-stock ng ref...nagluluto daw sya...in fact, nag-iwan ng pasta salad sa ref. Dude, masarap naman..." Rj said.

"Hmm...so, may babe ka na, may yaya ka pa...you've got it good, man!" Carlo teased. "Pero malay mo kung babae talaga yan..."

"Mabulaklak yung design nung papel..."

"Pwede rin namang bading..."

"Potah ka! Pero what if serial killer to?" Rj frowned and threw his tissue at Carlo.

"Gago!" Carlo threw the tissue back.

"Malay ko ba kung may black widow tendencies to..."

"Ano yan, jojowain ka tapos papatayin? You've been watching too many criminal investigation shows..."

"Pero what if nga? Bakit sya kumuha ng apartment na ganun ang set-up?"

"Bakit ikaw? Baka naman millennial kaya okay lang kung guy ang ka-share. Buti pumayag na maging housemate ka...chicks magnet ka e..."