CHAPTER-47

Maulika's pov

It was my and Meghu's first day in the office. As we reached to the main department of the company. We both greeted our superior.

"So girls you are lucky enough..to get the opportunity to work here in Korea..!!" She exclaimed happily.

"Yes ma'am we are so obliged to be a part of being the member of this company". We both repeated together and then laughed at eachother. I have met meghu so recently in this sad phase of my life. She knows my story but not in detail. She knows my husband is in Korea but like other people she doesn't know he is Hoseok the member of the best boy band in the world.

"Girls that's fine but you will not work here..you will have to work in the financial department of the Bighit company.

"Bighit?" I felt like shocked...what is this the more I want to run the more I am falling into all this.

"Bighit??" Meghu was a lil surprised as she was not into BTS and never interested in kpop so she knows nothing about k-culture.

"Yes it's the biggest company of the world's most famous Boyband named BTS. My manager will drop you over there. They might be waiting for their new department heads" she smiled and then what , we were taken to the Bighit building. For meghu it was something new..but for me it was my past standing in front of me. The place where I was first taken to meet Hoseok..the place where I was married. Didn't they read the docs and observed our name. Still, now I can't move back. I know I have to work here and face everything and neither could I call ma and Baba and tell that I am back to that place from where all started.

Finally we were taken inside. Meghu was getting shocked by the looks of building the decor and everything. While I was busy thinking why the hell this place. And suddenly my steps froze seeing Bang pd infront of me. And I know he recognized me. I tried to look away. Mrs karry was there and she also realized who I was the same girl whose marriage she has attended in India.

"Hello sir..I am meghu from India..assigned for financial department in your company" Meghu greeted excitedly.

"I don't need to mention what is your work and you both are in financial department. But cabins are in different places." He said staring at me.

"Mrs karry take meghu to her respective cabin..and I will call someone else to take this one" he said. Meghu hurriedly and excitedly went without looking back.

"You come with me" He said and turned around. As I went behind him I found myself in the main studio room. As I entered my gaze fell onto the six BTS members excluding Hoseok. I felt a lil relaxed. They all were staring at me and then smiled. I smiled back.

"Sir why am I brought here..see if you people think I intentionally came here to be a part of Hoseok's life then it's false. I didn't knew..I have moved on from the past. I still remember that if I will go near him it's dangerous. That's why I left this place that time ?" I explained my side of things to clear out the doubts in their minds.

"MOON....who said that we are here to blame you or anything of that sort. We know you came here because of job promotion" RM said smiling.

"Thank God..I am relaxed" I was atleast relieved of this tention.

"We required two financial department head..the leading company who is in good terms to us. Said that they can appoint us two people. At first I didn't knew. That it was you and that girl. But later when I got the documents I found that it was you and your friend. But I didn't refuse to admit you. The company needs someone. And we trust you. You are such a brave girl. The one who can sacrifice her whole marriage and life for the sake of just one man. How can we not trust you moon. You indeed were an angel sent to his life. I think we became too protective and wanted to remove you from his life so that he can be out of danger. But the medicines and anything has no effect. He gets nightmares due to that incident. It's very difficult handling him. He becomes angry often. He is happy but somewhere lost. And then when I got to know you are back in Korea and coincidentally in bighit again then dear daughter it's God's wish. Whom am I to seperate you two. But still I will advice you to avoid strains in his head. So stay a lil away from him. Little distance. Don't ever try to bring back his memory all at once " Bang Pd said and wiping his tears from inside his lenses moved away.

"Our Noona is back.....we missed you..your food...our fun..our talk..the birthday we planned. We don't care what all they say I know you are the best medicine to our hyung" the three maknae's as always were jumping in join and hugged me. I hugged them back.

"We too are happy to have you back..double duty hobi and office we hope you all the best" Jin and suga said. And one by one I hugged them also. It's been too long since I met them. They were equally my family and my friends. Finally it felt like things will go on well. But I think still a little distance from Hoseok is good..maybe he gets shock if he pressurizes more. The curing process can go slow.

As he doesn't remember anything it will be too much if all of a sudden I ask him to remember all and everything. So I have to control. I hope it all goes well and nothing turns out worst. Because I don't have courage for bearing more pain.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Hope you people enjoying the way stories going on..do tell and vote and comment.

What do you think about Bang Pd I wanna know ?😋🌷

I purple you